Sponsored

Stolen Spare Tire - Two Questions

Maxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Pro, Sky RL, Frontier, Aurora V8, Buicks, ....
What stinks Ford was supposed to include this but they deleted it prior to January 23 delivery. Boooooooo
Thanks to this forum, I knew everything about Lightning more than my dealer did and the only other Lightnings he had seen before mine was a 22. I told him my truck was missing this and the mobile charger upon delivery and got both later.

Wendy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1967 Saab 96 (dead), Silverado (squished), F150 L
It's funny, I initially think "how could I drive around without a spare", but then thinking back to the last truck I had for 10+ years there was one time I went to lower the spare ... only to find that the mechanism had frozen up and I had to go to the dealer to get the tire out and pay for a new cable! (it was a Chev)

RickLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lightning ER Lariat,'22 Mach-E Premium 4X
It's funny, I initially think "how could I drive around without a spare", but then thinking back to the last truck I had for 10+ years there was one time I went to lower the spare ... only to find that the mechanism had frozen up and I had to go to the dealer to get the tire out and pay for a new cable! (it was a Chev)
Yup.
Not to mention whether it was flat or not due to nobody filling it in 10+ years.

Drop your spare every 6 months, and fill to max sidewall pressure. Cable works, tire is full.
Sponsored