First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Accord 2017; 2023 Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired
Android version not showing in Play Store yet.
Don't know if it would work the same for Android, but several times when other forum members have said an iOS update for FordPass was available, I'd go to my list of iOS app updates available under my account or go to the app listing in the App Store and not find the update. The App Store short listing would just have an OPEN button. However, as soon as I tapped the detailed app description, the OPEN button would change to an UPDATE button. I wonder if this is a form of BETA testing? Don't advertise the new version to ordinary users, but give the "go-getters" what they want! Hey! You asked for it. So, THWUNK... Right up the old wazoo! 😂
Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Don't know if it would work the same for Android, but several times when other forum members have said an iOS update for FordPass was available, I'd go to my list of iOS app updates available under my account or go to the app listing in the App Store and not find the update. The App Store short listing would just have an OPEN button. However, as soon as I tapped the detailed app description, the OPEN button would change to an UPDATE button. I wonder if this is a form of BETA testing? Don't advertise the new version to ordinary users, but give the "go-getters" what they want! Hey! You asked for it. So, THWUNK... Right up the old wazoo! 😂
I used your method, no new updates :crying:

Ford F-150 Lightning FordPass 5.6.0 (updated for iOS) 1727914323025-iq

Generally I just go to the Play Store, then tap my user account, then manage apps & devices, then Manage, then Updates Available, then check for updates, it''ll scan the app store with what is installed on my device and present a pick list of apps showing new versions.

There are times when some apps that are dormant and rarely used won't populate to this availability list until I actually make use of the app, then go and check for new versions, low & behold one might pop up.

But I'm using Fordpass daily and it's always active / not allowed to go into deep sleep condition.

I'd say they just haven't finished work on the android version, it'll come out "soon".

Last edited: