• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Livnitup

Livnitup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
@Livnitup could you please take a look at the DRL settings and post them again for me? They used to be on that front page of your spreadsheet and I tinkered with them and I've now set my truck so that the low beams, fog lights and side lights come on as the DRLs... I'd quite like it to just be the side lights and fog lights if possible, low beams seems overkill :)
726-38-01 xxxx xxxx **-- DRL_IncludeParklamps_Cfg: 00=Disable 01=Enable
726-38-02 **xx xxxx xx-- DRL_WithFog_Cfg: 00=Allow 01=Inhibit
726-38-02 xx** xxxx xx-- DRL_WithTurn_Cfg: 00=Allow 01=DIM 02=Inhibit
Sponsored

OP
OP
Livnitup

Livnitup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
I'm not sure then because I don't see any value to disable any warning message. Maybe figure out the ohm resistance of the speaker and short the connector with a matched value resistor to trick it? Not sure if this is a good idea so maybe someone here with better electronic knowledge than me could chime in if it's worth trying or not. I don't even hear it if I have the stereo volume up so it doesn't bother me enough to try.

Last edited:

AutonomousHybridF150

First Name
Kristopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Powerboost
Occupation
Adjuster
I'm not sure then because I don't see any value to disable any warning message. Maybe figure out the ohm resistance of the speaker and short the connector with a matched value resistor to trick it? Not sure if this is a good idea so maybe someone here with better electronic knowledge than me could chime in if it's worth trying or not. I don't even hear it if I have the stereo volume up so it doesn't bother me enough to try.
I just went outside and caused my first plastic connector marring getting that stupid thing off. Wasn’t pulling the front portion off the truck, so I used a pair of pliers thin like the size of the tab to depress it, and then a long handled scraper to pry/remove the connector.

Placement of that plug only confirms that Ford Engineers laugh when they put things in certain places on engines/drivetrains.

I will Ohm the speaker to see if that is an option. It is only a 2 wire connector, unless they are using chassis ground and smart AI looking at the sign waves. I know how to do the resistor part, but with FORScan it seems like I should be able to do it in the computer somewhere.

Even with the AC on MAX, I can tell the truck is overall quieter. Even with the engine running and all of the above, I can tell it’s quieter. I like it.

Here is the fault warning message if that helps finding it in the code.

Ford F-150 Lightning 2021+ F-150 FORScan List / Database / Spreadsheet ? D2DB20C3-0078-49DF-BA23-17C2864FB0ED

408sbfmustang

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 XLT 3.5 Sport
Occupation
Tech
Hello,
I installed the factory trailer brake ML3Z-19H332-AA and Pro Trailer Backup Assist know and need to know what functions to change in Forscan.
Thanks

OP
OP
Livnitup

Livnitup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
Hello,
I installed the factory trailer brake ML3Z-19H332-AA and Pro Trailer Backup Assist know and need to know what functions to change in Forscan.
Thanks
Message me your VIN and I'll give you some values to try

Sponsored

mhoffman54

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT (302A), 2016 Harley Davidson Sports
Occupation
Car Sales Consultant
Is the spreadsheet still being updated? I still see a decent amount of commenting here, but there seems to be quite a bit missing. The 3 big things I want to accomplish are there (disable ASS, disable double honk when exiting vehicle with key, global windows), but I also want to set my default DRLs to parkers and fogs. I see reference to the DRLs above, but they're not on the sheet for some reason. Do I need to search through all these pages to find info on other things, or is everything that's available listed in the sheet?

Whoskyle

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT
Hello,
Thanks
How’d you do it? Write up? Pics?

OP
OP
Livnitup

Livnitup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
Is the spreadsheet still being updated? I still see a decent amount of commenting here, but there seems to be quite a bit missing. The 3 big things I want to accomplish are there (disable ASS, disable double honk when exiting vehicle with key, global windows), but I also want to set my default DRLs to parkers and fogs. I see reference to the DRLs above, but they're not on the sheet for some reason. Do I need to search through all these pages to find info on other things, or is everything that's available listed in the sheet?
I am updating the spreadsheets when I have time and when people confirm things as working. Six posts up I did post the following as DRL options:

You can also go onto a specific spreadsheet like the BCM and do a Control+F and search "DRL" to see the results for yourself. Between this forum and others and fielding a lot of emails and personal messages asking for help, my time is thin so bear with me or post when you've tried something and confirmed it working and I'll add it.

mhoffman54

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Car Sales Consultant
I am updating the spreadsheets when I have time and when people confirm things as working. Six posts up I did post the following as DRL options:

You can also go onto a specific spreadsheet like the BCM and do a Control+F and search "DRL" to see the results for yourself. Between this forum and others and fielding a lot of emails and personal messages asking for help, my time is thin so bear with me or post when you've tried something and confirmed it working and I'll add it.
Understood! I know it's a lot of work. I just got a new F150 a couple days ago, and am brand new to the forum. Just wondering if the spreadsheet is still my go-to for info, or if I need to do some digging here instead.
Thank you for all your help!

mhoffman54

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Car Sales Consultant

Using the options above, would the low beams be turned off? I want the accent lighting around the lights and the fogs, if possible.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Livnitup

Livnitup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
Using the options above, would the low beams be turned off? I want the accent lighting around the lights and the fogs, if possible.
Low beams would still be on I believe and I haven't experimented myself or seen it posted how to disable the low beams as DRL

mhoffman54

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Car Sales Consultant
Alexa HMI? Does that make Alexa the default voice assistant in the vehicle? I know that's a feature coming in an OTA later this year. It'd be pretty sweet if we were able to enable that now!

408sbfmustang

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Tech
Make backups of all the modules below before you make changes and ignore whatever you have where's x's are and just change the non-x values. Ignore any warning FORScan gives you about "incorrect checksum" and continue with the write.

APIM 7D0-01-02 xxxx xxxD xxxx
APIM 7D0-09-03 xxxx xxx4 xxxx
APIM 7D0-01-03 xxxx 25x5 xxxx
BdyCM 726-69-02 xxxx 01xx 01xx
IPC 720-03-02 xxx9 xxxx
IPC 720-07-01 xxxx xCxx xxxx
IPMA 706-18-01 xxxx xxxC xxxx
TRM 791-01-01 xxxx xxx1 xxxx
PSCM 730-02-02 xxxx xxxx 03xx
How’d you do it? Write up? Pics?

mhoffman54

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Car Sales Consultant
Hello,
Thanks
You need the 360 camera as a precursor to the TBA, correct? I only have the one backup camera, and was under the impression that I can't add TBA without the 360.

408sbfmustang

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Tech
I’m not sure about the 360 as I am having an error programming the TRM and IPMA.
Sponsored