F150 Lightning

gorwell

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5 / XLT Standard
Just emailed Folsom Lake. Mine was received in Richmond ca port on the 22nd, should be at dealer any day now. He also said the demo model will be ready for test drives tomorrow
Thanks ! I was soo close to heading over there Yesterday after a trip to the lake, but my 4 yr old was no longer happy.

FirstTruck

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat ER
Had a delivery date of 6/24 to 6/30. The website just updated today and pushed me a week to 7/2 - 7/8. Mine is coming via Convoy (truck?) so I’m assuming that’s the bottleneck like everything else in the supply chain. I’d fly to Michigan and drive it home to NJ if I could.

frautumn

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Lariat
Mine was received in Richmond ca port on the 22nd, should be at dealer any day now
Same here! Ford Chat has been down for several days so I hadn't gotten any updates since June 23, when they were telling me the same old news that it was at Ramp 59, which was the only status update from May 29. The Ford marketing guy I spoke to by phone (800-334-4375, very quick to answer, much faster than Ford Chat used to be) told me that he saw no rail updates, it just went from Ramp 59 on May 29 to Port Richmond, CA on June 22 with no updates in between. So hopefully others who are in limbo are in the same boat.

Sponsored

MapleMan650

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Ford Lightning Lariat ER, 2017 Ford Mustang GT
Occupation
I.T.
I think Ford has blocked me from using their support chat. :LOL: I've tried it over the past few days, on multiple computers, multiple browsers and the chat popup won't popup anymore.

frautumn

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Lariat
I think Ford has blocked me from using their support chat. :LOL: I've tried it over the past few days, on multiple computers, multiple browsers and the chat popup won't popup anymore.
It hasn't been working for me either for the past 5 days or so. I just call the marketing number, they are helpful and answer more quickly than chat. (800) 334-4375

run4tacos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Just emailed Folsom Lake. Mine was received in Richmond ca port on the 22nd, should be at dealer any day now. He also said the demo model will be ready for test drives tomorrow
Mine arrived in Richmond on the 22nd as well. Yesterday, I was driving through Richmond and decided to stop by the railyard out of curiosity. It was at a distance, but I saw 6-8 trucks I'm pretty sure were Lightnings.

I also saw a number of auto carrier trucks. Most of them were United Road. United Road has a website a helpful website: https://www.unitedroad.com/delivery-receipt. You can do a search by VIN to see if your truck was delivered by them. Mine has.

I expect we should see our trucks very soon.

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 L Lariat ER; Honda Accord Touring
Mine arrived in Richmond on the 22nd as well. Yesterday, I was driving through Richmond and decided to stop by the railyard out of curiosity. It was at a distance, but I saw 6-8 trucks I'm pretty sure were Lightnings.

I also saw a number of auto carrier trucks. Most of them were United Road. United Road has a website a helpful website: https://www.unitedroad.com/delivery-receipt. You can do a search by VIN to see if your truck was delivered by them. Mine has.

Wow, I inputted my 6/10 Blend, 6/20 InProduction VIN and it showed my truck is scheduled to be delivered by them to my dealer….even though, as of today, all of the tracker sites and Ford Customer Service/Chat are telling me its still “In Production” offsite at the Body Company.

Well, at least the logistics folks are planning ahead!

Last edited:

run4tacos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Wow, I inputted my 6/10 Blend, 6/20 InProduction VIN and it showed my truck is scheduled to be delivered by them to my dealer….even though, as of today, all of the tracker sites and Ford Customer Service/Chat are telling me its still “In Production” offsite at the Body Company.

Well, at least the logistics folks are planning ahead!

Take everything that Ford chat or your Dealer tells you with a heavy dose of salt. Their systems take forever to update. They were saying my truck was in Illinois from 6/8 until 6/23 when it all of a sudden appeared in Richmond. I've been from In production, to shipped with no built date/email to in production, to built, to shipped again.

I at least had a railcar number they gave me, so I knew it was in Richmond before Ford's systems did.

I don't know how well that link works, but it's in line with what I expect at this point in the process.

Sponsored

smax64

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
09 F250 FX4
Occupation
Firefighter

weird just tried it and it shows the dealer name and load number? does this mean that they have the truck or preparing to pick it up? going to call them tomorrow...

run4tacos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
weird just tried it and it shows the dealer name and load number? does this mean that they have the truck or preparing to pick it up? going to call them tomorrow...
I'm not sure. It could just mean it's scheduled for delivery. In either case probably means it's there or coming soon.

V8BoatBuilder

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning
Received my assembly line image on 6/24.

Going to call marketing tomorrow and see if I can get a better update and will keep everyone updated!
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/16 Lightning Build Week Group image

NickG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Lexus RX450H, 2006 Honda Accord V6
Blend date 05/20
Built:06/02
Shipped: 06/05

First Delivery Window: June 21-27
2nd Delivery Window: June 12-19
Third Delivery Window: June 19-25