First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow & 2024 Harley-Davidson Road Glide CVO-ST
Occupation
Retired
My dealer has a full load of vehicles waiting at the rail yard. C’mon United Road! Don’t leave them hanging!
Do you know if they unloaded your truck from the rail car yet?
My activation request was denied a little while ago, assuming they were moving her off the rail car.
Sponsored

LightningShow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Product Development
Another Lightning (Lariat SR) showed up at the rail yard today for my dealer. Looks like it was a 6/9 blend truck (NWG10437). Is that on our tracking list @TaxmanHog ?

LightningShow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Product Development
Do you know if they unloaded your truck from the rail car yet?
My activation request was denied a little while ago, assuming they were moving her off the rail car.
Mine was denied on Saturday, i believe. I assume that’s when they unloaded it.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Mine was denied on Saturday, i believe. I assume that’s when they unloaded it.
After I was denied, I made another activation request, maybe the CONVOY driver will hit the accept upon driving it onto his trailer this week.

Sponsored

LightningShow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Product Development
I re-activated after it was denied, it’s still pending.

LightningShow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Product Development
After I was denied, I made another activation request, maybe the CONVOY driver will hit the accept upon driving it onto his trailer this week.
Is your truck in East Brookfield?

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
For you all trying to activate and getting denied - I found in some documentation that even if you aren't denied manually from the screen, that you are denied automatically after 10 starts of the vehicle. So don't ever hesitate to request again, but many of the denials may simply be because the trucks are being started and driven many times before arriving at the dealer.

LightningMcQueenAlbany

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
For you all trying to activate and getting denied - I found in some documentation that even if you aren't denied manually from the screen, that you are denied automatically after 10 starts of the vehicle. So don't ever hesitate to request again, but many of the denials may simply be because the trucks are being started and driven many times before arriving at the dealer.
What's it mean when you've tried to activate it twice; the first time it was just denied so I tried to activate again; then after the 2nd time of being denied, it says I can't do it now until the car is in my possession?
I even tried removing it from my account, then deleting the app, waiting 16'ish hours and reinstalling/re-adding but I still can't try to activate again.

Sponsored

LightningShow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Product Development
What's it mean when you've tried to activate it twice; the first time it was just denied so I tried to activate again; then after the 2nd time of being denied, it says I can't do it now until the car is in my possession?
I even tried removing it from my account, then deleting the app, waiting 16'ish hours and reinstalling/re-adding but I still can't try to activate again.
I got that error, too. Then when I opened the app the next day it said "activation pending". 🤷‍♂️

smax64

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
09 F250 FX4
Occupation
Firefighter
Finally got the truck today... What a friggin day... I really really really hate car dealers..

Declined all extra nonsense, and had to get it registered as commercial, because they said they could not do another way. Will change reg in a bit

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
Finally got the truck today... What a friggin day... I really really really hate car dealers..

Declined all extra nonsense, and had to get it registered as commercial, because they said they could not do another way. Will change reg in a bit
Congrats - glad it is in your hands, but it kills me how these rich assholes can continue to make such a simple transaction make you hate the day. We each must fight the franchise laws every day. The dealers and associations spend millions every year with lobbyists and lawmakers buying these protectionist laws.

ericpullen

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F-150 Lightning & 22 Mach-E
While I have seen and heard from many that had bad dealer experiences, do know that some good dealers still exist. My dealer (Tri-County Ford) was so easy going and I was in and out of the dealership in under and hour. No games or ADM, and other than an inflated price for the extended warranty (which they didn’t even push) I can’t complain at all. I’ve bought 3 vehicles so far from them and now my wife is looking at ordering a Mach-E when they open up the next round of orders.

LightningMcQueenAlbany

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
It appears my window sticker has changed slightly at the top. Anyone know what this means? @TaxmanHog ?

Yesterday:
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/23 Lightning Build Week Group 3EABC9ED-E799-4912-B199-1315A0C0AE8E

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/23 Lightning Build Week Group 80FBD72D-8BC3-47E8-8711-A896A218B172

today:
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/23 Lightning Build Week Group D9BF4108-6352-4845-B67D-62B823D2D855

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/23 Lightning Build Week Group CB2B5001-74E1-497E-BA11-77D9C168FC8D
Sponsored