• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 5/30 Lightning Build Week Group

Stlww18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Pro, 6/3 blend date
Shouldn't expect any activity on my actual blend date (today) right? Mods take at least 24 hrs to pop?

Seeing all these deliveries arrive earlier than expected has me anxious as hell.

Reactions: GDN

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
Shouldn't expect any activity on my actual blend date (today) right? Mods take at least 24 hrs to pop?

Seeing all these deliveries arrive earlier than expected has me anxious as hell.
Mods had been popping as early as 24 hours. However last Tuesday 5/24 mods quit popping for the new builds until last night. So back to 8 days or more. I was getting worried, but seems things are back on track. You might need to prepare for a bit of a wait.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
The 5/23 build week also experienced a pause in showing a Production status, several just updated on 6/2, so several segments along the line paused to prevent overloading down stream

Sponsored

REDHORSECA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning XLT SR - 5/30 Build, ICE F150 XLT Sold
Occupation
R&D

The popping of late is taking 7-10 days from the Blend date, if the previous build weeks are an example.

So, I'm expecting next week we may see some from our group popping.

millim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning, P*2, XC90, 1964.5 Mustang,
Curious whether people think we’ll have our cars within 2 months. I’m in SoCal and had a blend date of today. Rate lock on my loan through late July, so really hope it arrives before then.

LagSwag1

First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
GM Software Engineer
Curious whether people think we’ll have our cars within 2 months. I’m in SoCal and had a blend date of today. Rate lock on my loan through late July, so really hope it arrives before then.
Oh yeah. It should be only like a month from your blend date to delivery. We're seeing the 5/9 group taking delivery already and it's been like 3 weeks for them. I was hoping for end of June but you should have it by end of July no problem.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
The 5/23 build week also experienced a pause in showing a Production status, several just updated on 6/2, so several segments along the line paused to prevent overloading down stream
A chart to support my casual observation, this is the number of days gap between designated blend day and the recorded "Production" date, lately it's been longer ~10 or so days, but I think this will improve once the back log is cleared.

BTW, I will be on a MC ride this morning through afternoon, I will catch up with all the build week threads later today!!

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/30 Lightning Build Week Group 1654347220818

rdr854

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 Volvo V90, 22 Ford F150 Lightning, 23 Outback
What do you mean? They paused the production line itself or that they just paused certain post production software stuff?

Sponsored

thegangler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1979 F150, 2017 Model S
What do you mean? They paused the production line itself or that they just paused certain post production software stuff?
My blend date was 5/23 and electronics didn’t show as active until 6/2. The belief is they prioritized getting finished trucks shipped at the expense of the 5/23 build week trucks.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
My blend date was 5/23 and electronics didn’t show as active until 6/2. The belief is they prioritized getting finished trucks shipped at the expense of the 5/23 build week trucks.
That is what I think, but don't know for sure, either slowed to crawl or paused while they got a head start on revisions & shipping

Last edited:

vbaker4444

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Select AWD
Was at my dealer yesterday and in their system they showed my Pro at the factory and built on 6/1. They mentioned that they sometimes see “body shop” in there for the bed liner, but nothing indicating that has happened yet. They did say that there would be a message in the system if they were short on chips for the unit, and luckily none of that appears to be the case. Modules still don’t show up on my end though. Maybe in a week or two it will be here.

illusion86

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Lightning
Was at my dealer yesterday and in their system they showed my Pro at the factory and built on 6/1. They mentioned that they sometimes see “body shop” in there for the bed liner, but nothing indicating that has happened yet. They did say that there would be a message in the system if they were short on chips for the unit, and luckily none of that appears to be the case. Modules still don’t show up on my end though. Maybe in a week or two it will be here.
Thanks for the update. Was your blend day on 6/1? Does that typically mean it has been completed?
Sponsored