• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 5/9 Lightning Build Week Group

Hamtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
KIA Sorento, Tesla X
Occupation
Lawyer
I think Ford has something against me. 5/13 blend date and no email. I am going to start to think of some really good conspiracies.

I am currently going with the theory that Ford does not want to ship trucks to a man they know will fold in one second when his wife says she wants the truck to be hers.

Last edited:

aquapools

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 Lariat and 2018 Ford Lariat
Occupation
Retired
I think Ford has something against me. 5/13 blend date and no email. I am going to start to think of some really good conspiracies.

I am currently going with the theory that Ford does not want to ship trucks to a man they know will fold in one second when his wife say she wants the truck to be hers.
My Blend date was May 12th and no email.

bogey928

First Name
BJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lariat ER delivered 6/3, MME GTPE, MME FE
Occupation
IT
I got my email this morning as well. The last week of June is the date I got. It’s perfect timing for me if it holds true as I will be at my house in Maine 5 hours away from my dealer for the first 3 weeks of June! Edit: I have the spray-in bedliner.

Sponsored

Pjlightning

First Name
PJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F 150
I have been busy preparing for the delivery, making room with a lift and 6 coats of epoxy. I’m not parking a Platinum F150 Lightning on dusty concrete floor!

5410D193-D83C-41F7-8B8B-C14377E904C9.jpeg

EEA68732-B525-4861-B836-EEDFDF8C10E7.jpeg

So Jealous!

That’s an amazing set-up!

my garage won’t even fit mine🥲

Hamtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
KIA Sorento, Tesla X
Occupation
Lawyer
It is really interesting to see everyone report their delivery dates. I am having a hard time finding any pattern or logic to the deliveries.

Anyone have any ideas? Is Ford juts walking down the lot and designating for delivery the first truck they come upon?

Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
I got my email this morning as well. The last week of June is the date I got. It’s perfect timing for me if it holds true as I will be at my house in Maine 5 hours away from my dealer for the first 3 weeks of June! Edit: I have the spray-in bedliner.
I penciled you in for 6/28 (my birthday swing by for a spin if you're passing MA exit 1 I95 north bound )
Sponsored