Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
Here you go.

E1149DBD-D4AC-4FCD-9BFB-1950EB92EA41.jpeg
That's it - go visit your favorite store on your favorite day and you'll get a free one. Everyone gets one just for participating.
Sponsored

Commercial Sales Ford

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat Hybrid , 21 Harley Road Glide
Occupation
Ford Commercial Sales Manager
Yep.. end of the month has had me absent as well. I hope you guys closed well. Also lots going on with restructuring. Looks like DC area is now in South East Market area..
You guys need new chargers. We have two 40 amps in service drive and 2 80 amp chargers in customer parking area. Now we are looking at installing dcfc in the next year.
Slow start to the month, so we finished up with only 93 commercial units including retail/fleet/gov. Hope y'all finished up strong as well, if it's anything like us you're struggling for inventory. I wish we had an 80 amp charger, that would make life so much better.

Sponsored
OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Yes I’m quoting you here, i refuse to give 5/23 an extra post. Where’s our trophy?!?
But notice the number of views, other thread member watch the train wreck of delays as production came to screeching halt !!!!
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 7/11/22 Lightning Build Week Group 1662083384522

• Love
Reactions: GDN

Commercial Sales Ford

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat Hybrid , 21 Harley Road Glide
Occupation
Ford Commercial Sales Manager
But notice the number of views, other thread member watch the train wreck of delays as production came to screeching halt !!!!
1662083384522.png
One could argue that more members contributed to 5/23 than the 7/11 making 7/11 all that much more impressive.

Last edited:

MickeyAO

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Lightning Lariat ER, Kia EV6 GT-Line AWD
Occupation
Lab Manager of the Energy Storage Technology Center
One could argue that more members contributed to 5/23 than the 7/11 making 7/11 all that much more impressive.
Naw, there are a lot of posts in 7/11 stating how they want to bump up the number of posts. If @TaxmanHog removed those alone, your count would tumble ;)

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150L Pro, Rivian R1T, Model S, Model X
Occupation
Smart Ass
Naw, there are a lot of posts in 7/11 stating how they want to bump up the number of posts. If @TaxmanHog removed those alone, your count would tumble ;)
Possibly, any idea how many of those exist? If we’re nitpicking here, 5/23 has a 2 month head start too…

Sponsored

chrislittle

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E, F-150 Lightning Pro
anyone with a pro parking in a 9ft wide garage? if so do you have to put your mirrors in (manual on pro) or does it just fit?

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Smart Ass
Not to mention all the wasted posts in other build weeks since all of us were likely rescheduled one or more times!
If only I could pull them all back and post them in here, I would and since this post includes "rescheduled" it counts as being F-150L related so @MickeyAO can't complain

krusshall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 VW ID.4, 2022 Polestar 2, 2016 Ram 1500
anyone with a pro parking in a 9ft wide garage? if so do you have to put your mirrors in (manual on pro) or does it just fit?
I park my Ram 1500 in our garage with 9 ft. doors. I had to add power folding mirrors to simplify matters as I didn't want to "thread the needle" every time in and out. There's only a couple inches on each side if mirrors are out and didn't want to roll the window down and pull the mirror in.

I plan to add power folding to my Pro. I got a used set of power folding mirrors and there's a company which makes a necessary wiring harness retrofit. Then it takes Forscan to enable.

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Smart Ass
I hope you're happy, I just put my truck at risk for you. Not at all because I was curious, but for you @chrislittle.

My F-150L specs:
Width: 96
Height: 78.3
Length: 232.7

My garage specs:
Width: 105" (8.75ft)
Height: 78.375" (6.5ft)
Length: 234" (19.5ft)

I don't think I've played the game of "Let's just see if it'll fit" since high school..but it fits. Not something I'd want to do on a daily basis, but it fits. The top and back were more concerning than the sides, especially the two bulges on top...wait..just like high school!

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 7/11/22 Lightning Build Week Group IMG_2559

Ford Senior Master

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Pro, 2023.5 MachE on the way
Occupation
Service Manager
I hope you're happy, I just put my truck at risk for you. Not at all because I was curious, but for you @chrislittle.

My F-150L specs:
Width: 96
Height: 78.3
Length: 232.7

My garage specs:
Width: 105" (8.75ft)
Height: 78.375" (6.5ft)
Length: 234" (19.5ft)

I don't think I've played the game of "Let's just see if it'll fit" since high school..but it fits. Not something I'd want to do on a daily basis, but it fits. The top and back were more concerning than the sides, especially the two bulges on top...wait..just like high school!

IMG_2559.jpg
Oh.. so you are a number 2 guy versus a husky guy.
Sponsored