Sponsored

✅ 7/11/22 Lightning Build Week Group

merek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat ER [6/20]
@TaxmanHog what does "ETA Pending Final Launch Readiness Sign Off Expected Summer 2022" -- does that just mean that they're holding and going to release a batch? Is it anything to be concerned with?

My dealer's VVR is showing that, location Ramp 51, "Secondary: Received". No ETA.
Sponsored

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
@TaxmanHog what does "ETA Pending Final Launch Readiness Sign Off Expected Summer 2022" -- does that just mean that they're holding and going to release a batch? Is it anything to be concerned with?

My dealer's VVR is showing that, location Ramp 51, "Secondary: Received". No ETA.
Normal notations, I've heard that even current builds after OKTB last spring are getting this note until the build passes QC, nothing to worry about, it's going through the motions for a brand new product.

Sponsored

Ford Senior Master

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Pro, 2023.5 MachE on the way
Occupation
Service Manager
This was a new message today:
6A0C2D79-02A4-4455-9313-5ABA053D7147.png
Yeah... I've seen that before when activating Ford Pass. That's a new message though. I am glad they are doing that now. Before it was a pain in the you know what to diagnose why it would not activate. We would get no warning messages except that the prompt would not come up in the display. Now if they would create one that tells us when it is locked because it was a fleet unit.

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150L Pro, Rivian R1T, Model S, Model X
Occupation
Smart Ass
Welp. I’ve been unsuccessful in getting a VVR from my dealer. And Ford chat just points me to the retail order tracker.

Anyone get a built or shipped status yet? Or photos?

Commercial Sales Ford

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat Hybrid , 21 Harley Road Glide
Occupation
Ford Commercial Sales Manager
Mine is sitting on the ramp. Please load that baby up. He wants to meet his new family.
I'm overly optimistic but I'll bet we see some of ours shipping the first of the week if not Friday.
Man you're very optimistic, I track vehicles everyday and routinely see trucks just sitting at ramps for 30+ days. Here's my dad's order on a F-150 king Ranch Hybrid, 2.5 months after being released still sitting.

Now I have a hunch that is a microchip related to his muliti contour/max recline seats which are currently two restricted options now.

Attachments

Ford Senior Master

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Pro, 2023.5 MachE on the way
Occupation
Service Manager
Man you're very optimistic, I track vehicles everyday and routinely see trucks just sitting at ramps for 30+ days. Here's my dad's order on a F-150 king Ranch Hybrid, 2.5 months after being released still sitting.

Now I have a hunch that is a microchip related to his muliti contour/max recline seats which are currently two restricted options now.
My Dealer Principal challenged to not be negative this year so I'm trying hard!!
I understand the range anxiety...oops RAMP anxiety because we also see that as well. Good news is that we are seeing 6/13 build week guys getting their trucks.
I'm more concerned about it sitting at our local rail yards. We have some that sit there for several weeks.

Sponsored

Commercial Sales Ford

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat Hybrid , 21 Harley Road Glide
Occupation
Ford Commercial Sales Manager
My Dealer Principal challenged to not be negative this year so I'm trying hard!!
I understand the range anxiety...oops RAMP anxiety because we also see that as well. Good news is that we are seeing 6/13 build week guys getting their trucks.
I'm more concerned about it sitting at our local rail yards. We have some that sit there for several weeks.
Haha, glad you're trying. Also glad to see we're not the only one who has trouble getting it from local rail yards.... We're a whole 5 miles from the local rail yard too.

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Smart Ass
Haha, glad you're trying. Also glad to see we're not the only one who has trouble getting it from local rail yards.... We're a whole 5 miles from the local rail yard too.
Plus I’m still going by my 4 day optimism mark. Sure 4 days would mean I’m getting my car today. So it’s likely it was already shipped and arrived. My sales guy probably just had an emergency to attend to. I sure hope he’s ok…

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 L Lariat ER; Honda Accord Touring
Welp. I’ve been unsuccessful in getting a VVR from my dealer. And Ford chat just points me to the retail order tracker.

Anyone get a built or shipped status yet? Or photos?
My experience with Ford Cat has been like yours…I recommend you call, Ford New Vehicle Support Team 800-334-4375 and ask for the Lightning Team at the 1st voice prompt. Talk to these humans…they have been very nice and info throughout my process!

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Smart Ass
My experience with Ford Cat has been like yours…I recommend you call, Ford New Vehicle Support Team 800-334-4375 and ask for the Lightning Team at the 1st voice prompt. Talk to these humans…they have been very nice and info throughout my process!
What do you ask them when you speak with them? I want to make sure I’m phrasing it correctly.

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 L Lariat ER; Honda Accord Touring
What do you ask them when you speak with them? I want to make sure I’m phrasing it correctly.
I asked if they “could look at my VVR a provide me the latest Primary and related Secondary Status of my truck”?

Below is an example of what they will see (mine from 3 weeks ago)

The people I’ve talked to have been very nice, helpful, and empathetic….I hope you get better info on your status!

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 7/11/22 Lightning Build Week Group 4CB263B6-3571-406F-9A90-190E2F791588
Sponsored