First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
20 ranger, 22 lightning pro
Occupation
Firefighter
I just joined the group, I got my tear tag today. In production on 7/17/22. I put my info in on the forum tracker page just now. Look forward to sharing Info and seeing everyone’s trucks! LFG! Any other cool shit to see/do while waiting?

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV
@Commercial Sales Ford had a 7/14 built and is on the ramp. I would think the pictures are already taken by that point. There’s some folks who are getting pictures of their trucks that are sitting in their driveway.
I think these pictures are sent out via a 3rd party company once you hit a certain time or phase in the process. The earlier ones had the EXIF data intact, so you can see more information. However the later ones don't.

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150L Pro, Rivian R1T, Model S, Model X
Occupation
Smart Ass
I just joined the group, I got my tear tag today. In production on 7/17/22. I put my info in on the forum tracker page just now. Look forward to sharing Info and seeing everyone’s trucks! LFG! Any other cool shit to see/do while waiting?
You can join me in trying to figure out which customer chat will give the VVR. Someone in another thread said I’m addition to the dealer theres a chat that can as well.

chrislittle

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E, F-150 Lightning Pro
@TaxmanHog my production date finally showed up as 07/19/2022 for your personal tracker. I didn't see this as a field in the master order list change request form. Just figured I'd let you know as you seem to be tracking things in your personal tracker. My tear tag is also present now.

Sponsored
OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
@TaxmanHog my production date finally showed up as 07/19/2022 for your personal tracker. I didn't see this as a field in the master order list change request form. Just figured I'd let you know as you seem to be tracking things in your personal tracker. My tear tag is also present now.
Excellent, looking forward to this build week moving up to BUILT status soon!

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Mine does show as in production
Yes, you did not see what post seconds earlier, (Awaiting Shipment) but that was another VIN, I think you will see this status though!!

Sponsored

awilli1010

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 lightning, 22 maverick, old ass Harley.
Occupation
Retired Army, retired Government employee.
Yes, you did not see what post seconds earlier, (Awaiting Shipment) but that was another VIN, I think you will see this status though!!
Sweet! That would be great. I’m only a few minutes from the Rouge plant. Hope my delivery doesn’t take long.

Commercial Sales Ford

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat Hybrid , 21 Harley Road Glide
Occupation
Ford Commercial Sales Manager
Sent a Driver to deliver a truck to a customer in Flat Rock, MI this morning talk about such a tease as thats where my truck is sitting at the ramp. Wanted to just have him swing in and drive it back for me.

Ford Senior Master

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Pro, 2023.5 MachE on the way
Occupation
Service Manager
Mine is sitting on the ramp. Please load that baby up. He wants to meet his new family.
I'm overly optimistic but I'll bet we see some of ours shipping the first of the week if not Friday.

Ford Senior Master

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Pro, 2023.5 MachE on the way
Occupation
Service Manager
I see a few of you reference the ramp. Is that literal or figurative and the truck is sitting in a lot outside REV rather than an actual ramp at a loading dock?
I think it is figurative as in it is a lot at the ramp to which it is assigned for loading on the rail car. I don't think it is actually on a "ramp" being loaded currently.
Sponsored