• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 7/11/22 Lightning Build Week Group

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150L Pro, Rivian R1T, Model S, Model X
Occupation
Smart Ass
Nice perk. How are your numbers over the road with it and how's the frunk - can you fit one bag of groceries or two? 🤪
Gets 2.9mi/kWh at about 85mph, and I average about 15-20min for a charging stop. It’s quite an impressive vehicle.

The frunk is small, it’s basically the subfrunk for me. I store charging cables, outdoor blanket and not much else.

It has its pros, and it has its cons. The worst is I haven’t been able to find a timed shutoff. I’ve repeatedly left the car on and it’ll stay on indefinitely. And while it’s on, none of the remote command works.
Sponsored

Ffxdude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning
Gets 2.9mi/kWh at about 85mph, and I average about 15-20min for a charging stop. It’s quite an impressive vehicle.

The frunk is small, it’s basically the subfrunk for me. I store charging cables, outdoor blanket and not much else.

It has its pros, and it has its cons. The worst is I haven’t been able to find a timed shutoff. I’ve repeatedly left the car on and it’ll stay on indefinitely. And while it’s on, none of the remote command works.
Not bad at all. The wife’s suv is getting close to needing replacement and we’re waiting to see what the Hyundai Ioniq 9 looks like next year.

Ford Senior Master

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Pro, 2023.5 MachE on the way
Occupation
Service Manager
I still miss my original but the 23 Lariat is a nice upgrade. I’ll deal with it. I feel bad for the guy in South Carolina that bought my Pro. Apparently he had to have a battery module replaced about a month after buying it.
Sponsored