• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 8/14/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

sdingeldein

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150 Lightning
Occupation
Physician
Congrat's, you're the last member that I'm directly tracking!!!

If anyone else is still waiting please make a mention on your status' as they update!!
The dealer called at lunch and said "I have some bad news." There is a recall on the truck and they can't release it until that is fixed and they currently don't have the parts. Oh well, I don't NEED it now. Also, on the Ford link to "finish your purchase" the MRSP was 72K, not 62K as is on the window sticker I downloaded several weeks ago. We'll see , . . .
Sponsored

Steveel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
I might be one of the last ones. 8/14/03 estimated production, 8/24/23 actual. Been in production ever since. Dealer thinks it is a part issue, not sure they know. Tried to activate in FordPass and it just was sitting at activation pending till yesterday. Got kicked off saying I was not authorized. Tried again and it is sitting at activation pending again.

CrazyAsianR6

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1995 Toyota Supra | 2017 F350 Superduty 6.7L
Occupation
Social Worker / Military
I might be one of the last ones. 8/14/03 estimated production, 8/24/23 actual. Been in production ever since. Dealer thinks it is a part issue, not sure they know. Tried to activate in FordPass and it just was sitting at activation pending till yesterday. Got kicked off saying I was not authorized. Tried again and it is sitting at activation pending again.
No I'm still waiting on mine as well. Says it's still in production. My dealer said mine is suffering from the chip shortage.

designthis

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat SR Black 8/21/23 blend
Occupation
Builder
Don’t lose hope. I almost did. I even got an email from Ford saying it was shipped.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/14/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) IMG_0704

tjh20290

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning
Got the text on Monday that the truck was at the dealer. Test drove it on Monday - not that there was any real question. Felt great. Paid sticker price and took care of financing on Monday. Took delivery of it yesterday. The bed tray still has not come in and they weren't able to detail it due to rain. Still though, great automobile. Love it so far. It's the first truck I've owned since high and my first EV. Thanks go to this community for helping me deal with the uncertainty of waiting and to TaxmanHog for all the expertise.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/14/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) 1698251278679

Sponsored

sdingeldein

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150 Lightning
Occupation
Physician
Got the text on Monday that the truck was at the dealer. Test drove it on Monday - not that there was any real question. Felt great. Paid sticker price and took care of financing on Monday. Took delivery of it yesterday. The bed tray still has not come in and they weren't able to detail it due to rain. Still though, great automobile. Love it so far. It's the first truck I've owned since high and my first EV. Thanks go to this community for helping me deal with the uncertainty of waiting and to TaxmanHog for all the expertise.

1698251278679.png
Was the loan through Ford and what was the APR?

tjh20290

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning
Was the loan through Ford and what was the APR?
I did a brief scan of what I could get independently and did find anything that great. I asked them to work with BofA or PNC (I'm a customer with each). Both offered to pick it up, but PNC gave a better rate of 6%. On the whole terrible, but seems to be the going rate these days.

sdingeldein

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150 Lightning
Occupation
Physician
I did a brief scan of what I could get independently and did find anything that great. I asked them to work with BofA or PNC (I'm a customer with each). Both offered to pick it up, but PNC gave a better rate of 6%. On the whole terrible, but seems to be the going rate these days.
thank you

tjh20290

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning
I just received an email from Ford letting me know that my truck just rolled off the assembly line. I'm not saying this as a complaint, more just a humorous observation that I've taken possession of the truck. :ROFLMAO:

WildBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F150 Lightning Flash
I just received an email from Ford letting me know that my truck just rolled off the assembly line. I'm not saying this as a complaint, more just a humorous observation that I've taken possession of the truck. :ROFLMAO:
I got the same thing today as well. I figured it was like a delayed birth picture. LOL!

Sponsored

Benson

First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Durango, Ford Lightning
I got the same email today and a photo of our truck. Even though I received an email weeks ago saying it was en route… new estimated delivery date 10/30-11/5

Cara

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy, Subaru, VW Bus, Sondors Metacycle
Well, 3 weeks and 450 miles since taking possession of my azure gray ER XLT and it’s so far everything I’d hoped it would be. I haven’t had a chance to really push the range yet, but getting to my cabin (80 miles away, relatively flat freeway driving for 3/4 of the distance) I’m seeing 2.1 miles/kWh, in line with other reports. That’s with a truck bed full of heavy construction materials, 3 passengers and 2 dogs. The truck has no idea there is extra weight - zero impact on handling or range. Average speed on freeway ~70mph. It’s such a smooth ride I have to be judicious with use of adaptive cruise control or I start to get sleepy. Worth the wait? Heck yes!

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Your production photo will be landing in your mailbox shortly!!!

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired