✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group

georgepearkes

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Just realized I went in to built status! Dated 8/28. No shipping details from Ordertrack yet. No spray-in either.
Boom! Shipped this afternoon! ETA is 9/10 to 9/16 but if it's already shipped I very much doubt it's going to take two+ weeks to get to the dealer? Will be so stoked if it comes this week as family will be visiting and will be a great bonding experience to take delivery and a first drive with brother/father in law as well as my wife. Here's hopping that truck skedaddles down I-71 quickly!
Sponsored

SteelTerp87

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 Lariat 2.7L (Platinum Lightning on Order
Occupation
Self-Employed
Boom! Shipped this afternoon! ETA is 9/10 to 9/16 but if it's already shipped I very much doubt it's going to take two+ weeks to get to the dealer? Will be so stoked if it comes this week as family will be visiting and will be a great bonding experience to take delivery and a first drive with brother/father in law as well as my wife. Here's hopping that truck skedaddles down I-71 quickly!
Congrats! Hopefully it comes sooner than expected

Weather Dawg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER w/Tow; 2017 BMW X3
Hum, interesting. In talking with Ford chat today, they said that I was still in a status of released to body and my ETA is 9/20. They also noted that there has not been an update posted on mine since 8/24. So, one of two things is going on I think; either I am in a long line for the spray in liner or they have not updated mine for some reason.

Jefro8

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning
Hum, interesting. In talking with Ford chat today, they said that I was still in a status of released to body and my ETA is 9/20. They also noted that there has not been an update posted on mine since 8/24. So, one of two things is going on I think; either I am in a long line for the spray in liner or they have not updated mine for some reason.
Most likely not updated at this point, hopefully. I have the spray liner but my truck has been at ramp 51 for a week.

Dalton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Explorer
I got a status of being at ramp 51 with also a date of 8/24, so I think just not updated.

Sponsored

SteelTerp87

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Self-Employed
Considering we are right around the same time and I was "released to body shop" and then on Ramp 51 for departure the next day, it seems like yours is stuck in the system. That or I'm being told a bunch of malarkey.

Weather Dawg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER w/Tow; 2017 BMW X3
Starting to get ready for delivery over here as well:
  • Cleaned my current truck and about to post for sale
  • Signed up for the EV rate with my local utility
  • Getting financing squared away (2.68%)
  • Have all of the materials to install my FCSP - plan to run the wire and install everything but the equipment this weekend
What am I missing?

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
but if it's already shipped I very much doubt it's going to take two+ weeks to get to the dealer?
Meaning, your truck is loaded on a rail car, the string of rail cars might still be being assembled and departure could be today or several days from now, monitor the rail car daily reports.

NC bound Lightnings past and present
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/15/22 Lightning Build Week Group 1661889946379

Sdgolfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Zr2
Most recent update for mine is ramp 51 still and ETA of 9/18

djteotancolis

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Genesis G80
Occupation
Analyst
Starting to get ready for delivery over here as well:
  • Cleaned my current truck and about to post for sale
  • Signed up for the EV rate with my local utility
  • Getting financing squared away (2.68%)
  • Have all of the materials to install my FCSP - plan to run the wire and install everything but the equipment this weekend
What am I missing?
Who are you using for financing if you don't mind me asking?

Sponsored
OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired

maverick92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Lightning, Model Y, Maverick
Occupation
Engineer
Could you share your build status dates?
1661898809842.png
I just updated the tracker with my build date and pickup date (tomorrow!). I couldn't find the blend date on my window sticker and the Ford tracker doesn't list a date for Shipped Date.

SteelTerp87

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Self-Employed
I just updated the tracker with my build date and pickup date (tomorrow!). I couldn't find the blend date on my window sticker and the Ford tracker doesn't list a date for Shipped Date.
The rest of us are jealous

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
I see the updates, the VIN does not fit the lightning format scheme, but I will punch in the dates you have shared, thanks!
Sponsored