• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

FLSpartan04

First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 F150 Lightning XLT ER
I notice you sell them in black. Is it possible to get them in black with the lettering in white?

ETA: Very cool BTW!
Yes. Just put it in the personalization notes. I will add that as an when I get a chance!
Sponsored

1Jetpilot

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired Pilot
Last edited:

FLSpartan04

First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 F150 Lightning XLT ER
Do you have military discount? By the way I recognize those Lenar pavers....Polo Run? I used to own a house there
PMโ€™d you. Also I will happily do a military discount for anyone. Just PM me for the coupon code! ๐Ÿ˜€

invertedspear

Threads
Reaction score
Website
lightningcalcs.pages.dev
Vehicles
Antimatter Blue XLT (312A) ER, 2004 Jeep TJ
Threw my RTT on my Lightning for a trip to the in-laws. Normally, the RTT would be on my overland-build LX450, but it isn't ready just yet.

1724158288294-h5.png
Dude, how much do your in-laws hate you that they make you sleep outside? :ROFLMAO:

Seriously though, how comfortable is that for a tall person? I can't stretch out on the back seat of the truck, so I've always worried about these tents. They just look confining.

Sponsored

bmwhitetx

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired engineer
Dude, how much do your in-laws hate you that they make you sleep outside? :ROFLMAO:
It could be the other way around and he finds it more bearable outside in the tent!

Fulgur

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat Lightning ER with Max Tow

Seriously though, how comfortable is that for a tall person? I can't stretch out on the back seat of the truck, so I've always worried about these tents. They just look confining.
haha...just more guests than beds during this particular visit. ๐Ÿ˜‰

The RTT was very comfortable, but we added a 2" mattress topper to the original 3" mattress. The mattress topper made it more difficult to close and we will try it next time without.

Sleeping with fresh outside air was awesome though!

Sponsored

bmwhitetx

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired engineer
I have at times wired in one of these connectors to the battery (the ones I use are called SAE connectors) and used it to hook up a battery charger easier and quicker. I did this a lot last year to get OTA's to install.

Not needed anymore since the new BMS sensor seems to keep the 12V charged and more relevant, we seem to no longer get OTA's ;).