• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

2 Easter eggs

Shawnson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lartiat ER, Model 3 LR, Crosstrek… hehe
Occupation
Developer
Two bags would be tight. Even 1 bag the width is 1 inch to narrow and I need to remove my driver from the bag to store. But love the truck. plus two bag would likely hit the emergency release button
You have to turn the bag around the other way. The driver needs to go towards the opposite side as the pro power plugs. I struggled with this too. But if you put them in right you can fit two bags easy.
Sponsored

telrod11

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning Platinum
You have to turn the bag around the other way. The driver needs to go towards the opposite side as the pro power plugs. I struggled with this too. But if you put them in right you can fit two bags easy.
I just went out and tried my bag the other way, and it still won't fit. (I have a Titleist stand bag)

I've made a little mod so I don't have to take the driver out...

I'll try to add my mods as a pic here...

Ford F-150 Lightning 2 Easter eggs 20240808_161139
Ford F-150 Lightning 2 Easter eggs 20240808_161221

derm

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 F-150 Sport 4x4; Ordered F-150 Lighting Larit
Self standing BagBoy with Taylor Made M4's. Sorry for the mess and an inch to short. FML .......lol

Does not fit
and just fits.

Ford F-150 Lightning 2 Easter eggs 20240808_165422

Ford F-150 Lightning 2 Easter eggs 20240808_165335

Shawnson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lartiat ER, Model 3 LR, Crosstrek… hehe
Occupation
Developer
Really? Fk!, I'll have to try. 15mths with truck and play twice a week. Now I feel stupid....
haha hopefully It works for you. It did for me after looking silly trying to put our two bags back in and being like WTF they fit the first time.

Sponsored

tubby

First Name
Press
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
IT
Maybe someone said this, but I would think 99% would think this, but...Is the pickup box full? How about the back seat?

BBB

First Name
Britt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f250, focus, cmax energy.
Occupation
retired
Us XLT Plebeians traded features like games, youtube, and sketch for having knobs and buttons for our controls. It's a drawing app only on the big screen. No real loss. My kids used it a bit in our MME when we were parked and waiting, but an iPad costs less than the difference between an XLT and a Lariat and is infinitely more useful.
I find a lariat more useful than an Ipad

invertedspear

Threads
Reaction score
Website
lightningcalcs.pages.dev
Vehicles
Antimatter Blue XLT (312A) ER, 2004 Jeep TJ
I find a lariat more useful than an Ipad
You really find the differences between a Lariat and an XLT to be more useful than a full on tablet? How much more can the Flash/Lariat/Platinum infotainment do over the Pro/XLT? Youtube, some games, and a drawing app? What else is there?

cdherman

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RAV4 Prime, 2016 Leaf
Maybe someone said this, but I would think 99% would think this, but...Is the pickup box full? How about the back seat?
Well the box is higher and not secure when you go into a bar after your workout playing golf to reward yourself with a brew! And the backseat is full of other stuff!

The frunk is also a very nice height to stow stuff.

I actually don't golf, so how would I know! But I like the frunk a lot.
Sponsored