Sponsored

2024 Lightning Flash plus $3395 options = $49,880 with A/Z plan

Maineiac12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F-150 Lightning Flash 312A
For those with the Ford plans, I can’t seem to find anything useful on the Ford Partner website compared with the info it had previously provided.

For example, it shows $8750 incentives for my area, but there’s no breakdown for that, also when I view inventory or use build and Price it doesn’t show the plan pricing?

IMG_0536.jpeg
The $8750 is actually 2 rebates combined.

$7000 - AXZD bonus cash
$1750 - AXZD flex buy bonus cash (you only get this if you go with a flex buy purchase instead of a traditional loan).
Sponsored

tunafied

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mach-e, 2005 GMC Sierra 2500HD Duramax
That's a good deal. Tried to get a 23 Lariat but was too late to the party.

The $8750 is actually 2 rebates combined.

$7000 - AXZD bonus cash
$1750 - AXZD flex buy bonus cash (you only get this if you go with a flex buy purchase instead of a traditional loan).
I believe this $1,750 is also for leasing. At least that is what the dealer shows on Smart Vincent for a lease quote he provided.

The Ford Partner website is very misleading as well as Ford's website when you build and price. I put our PIN in and It will display and calculate the lease payment using all the x-plan rebates totalled. So it appears that you are getting $8,750 off just in AXZD rebates on the lease calculation when in fact, you only get $1,750 when you go to dealer.

Why can't Ford just make the Fed EV credit on a lease easy and pass on the $7,500 like other manufacturers. They say it is included in the RCL, residual or rate but...just make it clear and obvious.

Congrats on your purchase. And good luck!

OP
OP

kubel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor
Just took delivery yesterday, great truck so far!