• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

23B57 is no longer listed as a needed CSP in FordPass

majorgearhead

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Ford Lightning Flash
Occupation
Computer Systems Engineer
Since I purchased the truck a few months ago, I have constantly had the 23B57 CSP needing to be completed. Of course that couldn't be done because Ford blocked this update to work on it.

Now that Ford has unblocked it, I no longer see it in the CSP of the FordPass app. Anyone else observed this? Could it have been taken care of OTA? I am currently on the 6.8.0 OTA and as of 3 weeks ago have all of my modules updated with FDRS including BCM which gave me walk away door locks. At that time, there was still an alert about not being able to apply the module updates for those included in this TSB. I don't have access to FDRS right now to check for changes.
Sponsored

COrocket

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Sounds like you successfully updated the BECM in FDRS to a new version that complies with the CSP.

OP
OP
majorgearhead

majorgearhead

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Sounds like you successfully updated the BECM in FDRS to a new version that complies with the CSP.
Only issue is BECM was blocked from being updated when I was doing FDRS updates. All of the module updates for this CSP were blocked at the time.

My guess is I had a rapid fire OTA and didn't notice it. However I have been watching those like a hawk lately. So not really sure why it's gone.

msadan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Pro
I just checked and 23B57 is no longer listed for my truck either. I did receive an update a few weeks ago, and after it installed successfully there was a message saying that the update had taken care of 23B57 and no further action was necessary. After that it took a few weeks for 23B57 to finally drop off the list of CSPs for my truck.

OP
OP
majorgearhead

majorgearhead

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
I just checked and 23B57 is no longer listed for my truck either. I did receive an update a few weeks ago, and after it installed successfully there was a message saying that the update had taken care of 23B57 and no further action was necessary. After that it took a few weeks for 23B57 to finally drop off the list of CSPs for my truck.
Thinking that's what happened with mine. If you recall, was it an update that had to be done when the vehicle was idle or one that just happened in the background?

Sponsored

msadan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Pro
I just got the standard message about an update being ready to install, and then the following day the message that if had installed successfully.

Maineiac12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning XLT 312A
It dropped off mine too. I had someone check FDRS and I still have a BECM update pending. No clue what’s going on.

I also have the parking sensor CSP active but no pending IPMA update lol

Lytning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prev: 2000 SVT Lightning; Now: 2022 BEV Lightning
Occupation
Engineer
I had 2 HV battery modules replaced a year ago. The 23B57 update was done at the dealership upon completion of module replacement. However, the message for the 23B57 update remained in my queue. The Service Manager told me it would remain there for a year. It has recently disappeared from my pending list.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Some of you may have had the update via OTA prior to the block off, but the CSP flag stay's on for many weeks / months, that's how mine resolved, though it did not take a full year.
Sponsored