Not open for further replies.

Edison_123

First Name
Yasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT EXT
Mine is XLT ER Aug 23 build date and has both 23B57 and 23B70 CSPs. Taking the truck in this Wednesday for a different reason but asked them to check the CSPs. I think for 23B57 they may only do the software update. But 23B70 requires actual replacement of the sensor.

I am taking it in for the Service Vehicle Soon Wrench light that has been on for a while and already took it to the dealership 2 weeks ago and it is now back on :(

Last time I took the truck in, they did the software update and it took more than 3 hours. not sure what the software update was for.

For anyone interested the Wrench light code for my case is P2DA6. It comes and goes.
Sponsored

nyc4runnin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4Runner
Do not buy unless its fixed, mines been at the dealer for 9 weeks now with no end in sight, and buyback denied!

DreamBrother1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Pro, Subaru Ascent
Mine is XLT ER Aug 23 build date and has both 23B57 and 23B70 CSPs. Taking the truck in this Wednesday for a different reason but asked them to check the CSPs. I think for 23B57 they may only do the software update. But 23B70 requires actual replacement of the sensor.

I am taking it in for the Service Vehicle Soon Wrench light that has been on for a while and already took it to the dealership 2 weeks ago and it is now back on :(

Last time I took the truck in, they did the software update and it took more than 3 hours. not sure what the software update was for.

For anyone interested the Wrench light code for my case is P2DA6. It comes and goes.
Did you find out what the P2DA6 code was all about?

Edison_123

First Name
Yasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT EXT
Did you find out what the P2DA6 code was all about?
I took the vehicle in and they said this is related to Battery monitor sensor that needs to be replaced. This appears to be the same module in 23B70 CSP. I am waiting on the module to reach the dealership to book an appointment to replace it.

Sponsored

Edison_123

First Name
Yasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT EXT
To add to series of messages I get, yesterday afternoon I received the "Powertrain Malfunction/Reduced Power" message on the app but I could still drive.

I have another problem now, Since the last time I took the truck in they must have done something to it. When I plug the charger in, the Ford pass app no longer shows me the charge bar at the bottom, also the charge logs are not updating anymore.

I went and searched online and the recommendation was to turn on Data sharing on the truck settings and then log off and log back in. It still did not work, I uninstalled the Ford pass app and reinstalled it again and still did not work. I did not remove the vehicle from the app as I was not sure how I can get it back.

Any thoughts?

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired

ScubaSteve_TheReal

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Platinum - Carbonized Gray Metallic
Occupation
Derivatives
The software update identified a battery module problem if one exists.
Ugh this just happened to me. I trusted my salesperson just a little too much on this and should have confirmed myself…. I’m sure will be ok, but nothing is 100% in life…. Now I have to deal with it.
—-
Just bought a new lightning to replace my previous lightning yesterday. Anyone know if 23B57 should have been performed before they sold it to me? Does ford not have a stop sell order on new on lot lightnings that have not had the 23B57 performed yet????
I am a bit upset at dealership to say the least for not having done this yet before the sale based on my previous lightning experiences…. I was told all updates and recalls had been done on vehicle as of yesterdays date. Obviously I did not find out this until this am when I called service department and gave them my vin to double check what the app was showing. Seriously?
Dealership purchased from is couple hundred miles from where I live. Not going to be convenient for me at all…!!!!!
I’m still researching….

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Status
Not open for further replies.