• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

3/24 Who got a Lightning Production Date Today?

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
So if you have the "accepted by dealer' that means it's all entered and awaiting to be picked up by scheduling? I at least have that check.
if they secured the documentation from you and loaded it to the system, then you are good, no way to distinguish this step from the website, call your salesman/manager to confirm ROVP review was successful.
Sponsored

DrZoidberg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Eternal Vestibule
if they secured the documentation from you and loaded it to the system, then you are good, no way to distinguish this step from the website, call your salesman/manager to confirm ROVP review was successful.
I haven't done anything paper wise but on 2/3 I ordered using the invite. Submitted the order and paid $500 deposit. 2 days later the green accepted by dealer checkmark appeared.

Is there more that should have happened?

Ken

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER
that sounds exactly like my progress on my wave 3 Lariat ER, except I called and added max tow last week based on the comments about range and charging impact. Still no build date

Fast911

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Silverado sold
I haven't done anything paper wise but on 2/3 I ordered using the invite. Submitted the order and paid $500 deposit. 2 days later the green accepted by dealer checkmark appeared.

Is there more that should have happened?
No paper trail for me also. I ordered on 2/3 using the invite that was sent to me via email. Dealership accepted my order a day or 2 later. 2 weeks later, I checked my ford account and received a build date of 5/16. This is what it looks like on my account now.

Ford F-150 Lightning 3/24 Who got a Lightning Production Date Today? 5E77E2C8-AE33-493F-A30A-06248B329B44

DrZoidberg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Eternal Vestibule
No paper trail for me also. I ordered on 2/3 using the invite that was sent to me via email. Dealership accepted my order a day or 2 later. 2 weeks later, I checked my ford account and received a build date of 5/16. This is what it looks like on my account now.

5E77E2C8-AE33-493F-A30A-06248B329B44.jpeg
Okay cool. I imagine I'm on the same path it just hasn't been picked up yet.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Regular150

Regular150

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 F150 Platinum, 18 Mustang GT PP2, 14 QX80
Occupation
Purchasing
No orders into production today or what?

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Happy to see your order is making progress without any exchange of a signed copy of the build specifications or a copy of your drivers licence!!!! There is hope then for everyone else

Fast911

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Silverado sold
Happy to see your order is making progress without any exchange of a signed copy of the build specifications or a copy of your drivers licence!!!! There is hope then for everyone else
I only want to visit the dealership once the truck arrives. Show DL, sign all docs, and drive away with the lightning. That’s the way to order a truck/car without any of the dealership hassles. By the way the build specifications is on your Ford account, with all pricing and deposits taken.

Carminus

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
IT
So interesting my dealer just called wanted me to verify the order sheet. Could something be happening????
I say the same thing after I eat fiber. Usually something does!

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
I only want to visit the dealership once the truck arrives. Show DL, sign all docs, and drive away with the lightning. That’s the way to order a truck/car without any of the dealership hassles. By the way the build specifications is on your Ford account, with all pricing and deposits taken.
There has been a lot of discussion around needing to prove to the factory/HQ that we're authentic retail buyers as opposed to straw buyers for the dealers., allegedly HQ wants to validate, our identity, address of record, email account and acknowledgements of the build sheet, apparently some dealers are doing this and like your dealer some are not and still successful with getting the order ready for processing.

I would expect that when they go full Model-E mode that some of these in person and paperwork matters can be handled remotely, like scanning and sending the proof of identity, etc.

BTW....

Listening to Tim the [FordVideoGuy] tonight, he mentioned F150's which got scheduled were all ICE truck's. His personal Lightning order had not been scheduled today, he mentioned the reason was shortage of several commodities holding up Lariat models.

Sponsored

rdr854

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 Volvo V90, 22 Ford F150 Lightning, 23 Outback
There has been a lot of discussion around needing to prove to the factory/HQ that we're authentic retail buyers as opposed to straw buyers for the dealers., allegedly HQ wants to validate, our identity, address of record, email account and acknowledgements of the build sheet, apparently some dealers are doing this and like your dealer some are not and still successful with getting the order ready for processing.

I would expect that when they go full Model-E mode that some of these in person and paperwork matters can be handled remotely, like scanning and sending the proof of identity, etc.

BTW....

Listening to Tim the [FordVideoGuy] tonight, he mentioned F150's which got scheduled were all ICE truck's. His personal Lightning order had not been scheduled today, he mentioned the reason was shortage of several commodities holding up Lariat models.
Did he mention what the commodities are and if it will impact trucks already scheduled?

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Did he mention what the commodities are and if it will impact trucks already scheduled?
tow tech package, moonroof, color, etc
He had no comment about how much of a delay.
Earlier another viewer with inside information said a "CHIPS" plant was resuming full operation on the 26th of March, I hope that relieves the restraints issue.

Last edited:

daguitaristz

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Navigator, Jeep, Vette
Alright SQUIRREL!! So back to the original question…. Did anyone on this forum get scheduled today? ?

HJP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, F150 Lightning, DMG Mach-E GTPE
No schedule date and checking daily. Also don't have a "paper trail" only the dealer accepted check box. But I did buy a Mach-E (ordered) 4 month prior so really hoped they would not need anything for confirmation (but did require a $1000 instead of $500 deposit - given the 0.02% interest rate it was getting sitting in the bank not really an issue).