• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

A/Z Plan Eligibility

merek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat ER [6/20]
Has anyone managed to get A/Z on their oder? I know originally the ordering books said A/Z would be okay, but no X, but my dealer was acting like A/Z wasn't eligible. If you did get it, if you could let me know the aprox discount, I'd appreciate it.

Basically, want to make sure my dealer isn't bullshitting me.
Sponsored

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER - 2022 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Electrician
I did.

I can't tell you the exact discount because the build and price online and the order summary from my dealer are 2 different numbers, but it's around $3k on a Lariat ER.

It's up to each dealer whether they want to accept it. They told me they would accept it from me because I've been vying vehicles there for 20+ years.

OP
OP

merek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hmm okay, thanks. They acted like they would always accept A/Z but acted like the Lightning was not eligible.

I suspect it might just be some confusion on their part. I'll have to follow up with them.

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Electrician
Hmm okay, thanks. They acted like they would always accept A/Z but acted like the Lightning was not eligible.

I suspect it might just be some confusion on their part. I'll have to follow up with them.
It's eligible. But they aren't forced to accept it. It's their choice.

bthomps10

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Architect
My dealer stated they would accept so I’m using a pin on a Lariat ER.

Sponsored

trackstar1319

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Sport FX4
Occupation
Appraiser
I was surprised that my local Mulinax dealer told me they were not accepting any A/Z pins, but they are selling the vehicle at MSRP with no dealership fees so I am grateful for that. Would have been a killer deal though.

williams

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Powerboost F-150
Occupation
Ford Sales
I did.

I can't tell you the exact discount because the build and price online and the order summary from my dealer are 2 different numbers, but it's around $3k on a Lariat ER.

It's up to each dealer whether they want to accept it. They told me they would accept it from me because I've been vying vehicles there for 20+ years.

really? looking at the invoices on an ER im only seeing about $1400 of mark up from a/z zplan to msrp and then there is only 1528 in a/z plan money which you dont get that goes to the dealer to sell it at that price?

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Electrician
really? looking at the invoices on an ER im only seeing about $1400 of mark up from a/z zplan to msrp and then there is only 1528 in a/z plan money which you dont get that goes to the dealer to sell it at that price?
I'm seeing an $1800 difference between the price displayed on the online Build and Price and the Order Preview the dealer has sent me, with the Order Preview being higher.

And, no. It is not the Destination and Delivery. That is clearly on both summaries.

I guess I'll know what price is correct when the truck arrives.

williams

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Powerboost F-150
Occupation
Ford Sales
I'm seeing an $1800 difference between the price displayed on the online Build and Price and the Order Preview the dealer has sent me, with the Order Preview being higher.

And, no. It is not the Destination and Delivery. That is clearly on both summaries.

I guess I'll know what price is correct when the truck arrives.
Im sure all the keyboard warriors are gonna have a panic attack, but I work at a dealer so this is a real clip, yes the holdback is really $3 here is a clip of just the bottom of a ER i cropped it to remove the vin thats coming to my dealer the MSRP is $79469.

Ford is 100% going to a direct to consumer setup with these soon, so the plan prices are soon to be non existent. For all the Keyboard warriors that want to call BS , please just block me, i dont care what you think or assume, this is pulled right off the invoice of a truck thats on its way to my dealership with a build date of 06/02/22. Your opinion is invalid.

Ford F-150 Lightning A/Z Plan Eligibility Screenshot 2022-06-30 141532

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Electrician
Im sure all the keyboard warriors are gonna have a panic attack, but I work at a dealer so this is a real clip, yes the holdback is really $3 here is a clip of just the bottom of a ER i cropped it to remove the vin thats coming to my dealer the MSRP is $79469.

Ford is 100% going to a direct to consumer setup with these soon, so the plan prices are soon to be non existent. For all the Keyboard warriors that want to call BS , please just block me, i dont care what you think or assume, this is pulled right off the invoice of a truck thats on its way to my dealership with a build date of 06/02/22. Your opinion is invalid.

Screenshot 2022-06-30 141532.png
These are my numbers, since you broke the seal. The first screenshot is the Build and Price, the second is a cropped portion of my Order Summary.

Ford F-150 Lightning A/Z Plan Eligibility Capture.PNG

Ford F-150 Lightning A/Z Plan Eligibility Capture2.PNG

Sponsored

williams

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Powerboost F-150
Occupation
Ford Sales
that proves my point exactly actually so than
These are my numbers, since you broke the seal. The first screenshot is the Build and Price, the second is a cropped portion of my Order Summary.

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

actually this proves what i posted perfectly. The markup on these things is not what a normal F-150 is. The pricing summary isnt correct based on the actual invoicing of the truck! Fords playing games with us. To go one deeper for the class paying attention heres a nomral $80,000 trucks markup, and what an A/Z customer should expect vs how badly were getting screwed by the company we work for. Yeah i said it.

This F-150 has a MSRP of $80,120 $300 more than he lightning i posted, but in stark contrast the plan values are considerably different not only for a/z plans but even X plan customers. Again not posting the upper portion of the vin area for the owners sake. This trucks prep date is 5/10/22 it is a 701a platinum powerboost if anyone needs that clarification.

Ford F-150 Lightning A/Z Plan Eligibility Screenshot 2022-06-30 153818

Thats almost a 7 thousand dollar difference that were not getting passed along from the company we work for. Even the dealer money and advertising money is short.

OP
OP

merek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I called my dealer today, they said they will accept it, but not really sure what the discount will be. On an XLT, it sounded like it was aprox $1k. I'll take any discount I can get.

A/Z was never just a straight discount amount -- I imagine the Lightning has lower margin on Ford's side, and the discount is adjusted accordingly.

We should be grateful that Ford is even offering it on vehicles that are this limited or production. They could have just exempted the Lightning.

Paulightning

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1993 Cobra, 1995 Bronco, 2022 Lightning Lariat ER
I can also confirm sub-$1400 D-plan discount. And $6 holdback on mine and our demo.

williams

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Powerboost F-150
Occupation
Ford Sales
I called my dealer today, they said they will accept it, but not really sure what the discount will be. On an XLT, it sounded like it was aprox $1k. I'll take any discount I can get.

A/Z was never just a straight discount amount -- I imagine the Lightning has lower margin on Ford's side, and the discount is adjusted accordingly.

We should be grateful that Ford is even offering it on vehicles that are this limited or production. They could have just exempted the Lightning.
Actually that's incorrect, worked for for nearly 20 years. a/x plan is 4% off invoice plus the plan fee. D plan which is dealer employee is $100 above a/z plan. If they are offering the plan these are the pricing guidelines. The SVT products/Raptors do not have the pricing on these as they do not qualify for these programs. If ford didn't want to follow their own pricing then simply do not offer it. Why do people keep defending multi billion dollar companies? Are you next going to tell me Exxon needs to charge $5 a gallon for gas right now too?