• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

A2ZEV Destination Charger Adapter back in stock

RickLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lightning ER Lariat,'22 Mach-E Premium 4X
People were wanting to order both the Typhoon (Tesla Superchargers) and the Stellar (Tesla Destination Chargers) adapters, which together are $252 (18.4% off), but one or the other was out of stock. Now, both are in stock. Use the dropdown menu on the Typhoon ordering page to get both. Coupon code FORDFORUM for the discount. https://a2zevshop.com/?ref=Typhoon

Currently 7/8 - 7/15 delivery.
Sponsored

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, 2022 Lightning ER
I ordered Jun 9th, still no shipping notification. Don't really need it when I head to El Paso next week but it woulda been nice to have it for a test charge while I'm there.

The Weatherman

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 RR F150 Lightning Lariat ER, 2020 Explorer PL
Occupation
Retired
I ordered Jun 9th, still no shipping notification. Don't really need it when I head to El Paso next week but it woulda been nice to have it for a test charge while I'm there.
Try calling their support group. They are excellent and may be able to get you something before you leave.

rg7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Thanks for this. Just pulled the trigger and placed an order. I needed the AC adapter anyways, and now I'll just feel better about upcoming trips.

SpacemanSpiff

First Name
Jayden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Engineer
The A2Z package deal is well worth the investment if you've got a trip planned, in my humble opinion. Ordered mine in March, received about 30 days later. Used during a 1000 mile round trip to Savannah, GA over Memorial Day.

I found (like others) that the supercharger adapter locking mechanism is a bit finicky, but the adapter otherwise worked without issue. I only used it for one of four charging sessions, but it afforded me numerous backup options if my planned EA charges failed for one reason or another.

Also keeps the frustration level down while waiting for my Ford adapter.

Sponsored

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Try calling their support group. They are excellent and may be able to get you something before you leave.
About an hour after I posted that, I got an email that a shipping label was created for my order. UPS hasn't picked it up yet but there's hope now! Tracking says it's in CA so it seem possible it just *might* get here by Tuesday. Fingers crossed!

OP
OP
RickLightning

RickLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
About an hour after I posted that, I got an email that a shipping label was created for my order. UPS hasn't picked it up yet but there's hope now! Tracking says it's in CA so it seem possible it just *might* get here by Tuesday. Fingers crossed!
Sure that's not CA as in Canada?

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sure that's not CA as in Canada?
It just said CA so I assumed Cali. If that's the case (which does seem likely now that you point it out), I'd suspect it arrives while I'm out of town. At least I'll have it for my Sept trip to Disney. No guarantee my Ford one will get here by then ( was supposed to be May->June->now July? ).

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
UPS picked it up, as usual @RickLightning was right. Shipping from Canada., but it estimates a Monday delivery! A2Z is about to have a very happy customer. 😁

G-Zeus

First Name
Garth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat SR
People were wanting to order both the Typhoon (Tesla Superchargers) and the Stellar (Tesla Destination Chargers) adapters, which together are $252 (18.4% off), but one or the other was out of stock. Now, both are in stock. Use the dropdown menu on the Typhoon ordering page to get both. Coupon code FORDFORUM for the discount. https://a2zevshop.com/?ref=Typhoon

Currently 7/8 - 7/15 delivery.
Didn’t know about the discount code! Too bad. But my A2Z order shipped yesterday so I will have it in time for my roadtrip! (Ordered 6/5)

Sponsored

Harman023

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
retired HVAC mechanic
I ordered the A2Z on June 10. It shipped on the 21st and arrived in my home city the 26th. Now it is missing. I'll get an updated delivery date when and if they find it. The Gods don't like me.

OP
OP
RickLightning

RickLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
The newly redesigned A2ZEV Typhoon Pro is now orderable, and will ship beginning July 15th. Cost is $215, or $193.50 with code FORDFORUM. If you order the Stellar adapter also via the dropdown menu (for Tesla Destination chargers), the combined cost is $290, or $261 with code FORDFORUM. https://a2zevshop.com/?ref=Typhoon

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Not sure how I feel about the extra cost for just making one button control both locks. I'm fine with the manual version, although I have yet to use it. Supposed to be delivered today and we drive back home tomorrow. I see there are some NEVI funded SC's under construction in Lordsburg now. I've deleted my EA account.

OP
OP
RickLightning

RickLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I think either will work just fine for most people, but the redesign makes it easier for those that had some issues.

bmwhitetx

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired engineer
Looks like we have dueling affiliates. Wonder who will earn enough commission to pay for theirs first. :):)
Sponsored