• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

An important conversation...about truck nuts.

DHK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150L Lariat SR
As many of us wait for our deliveries, let's turn the conversation to a central element of truck culture: truck nuts. After bed liners and tonneau covers, truck nuts are the next most important accessory. But how does one shop for truck nuts for their electric truck? The mockups circulating around for CyberTruck nuts don't really work for the Lightning, because the Lightning isn't built to be a low-grade 90s video game render. It just looks like every other F150 out there. So then what would Lightning specific truck nuts look like? Typical scrotal design but emblazoned with the lightning bolt? Or perhaps they glow?
Sponsored

Tony Burgh

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired
As many of us wait for our deliveries, let's turn the conversation to a central element of truck culture: truck nuts. After bed liners and tonneau covers, truck nuts are the next most important accessory. But how does one shop for truck nuts for their electric truck? The mockups circulating around for CyberTruck nuts don't really work for the Lightning, because the Lightning isn't built to be a low-grade 90s video game render. It just looks like every other F150 out there. So then what would Lightning specific truck nuts look like? Typical scrotal design but emblazoned with the lightning bolt? Or perhaps they glow?
Hahaha. I was thinking lug nuts until the end - scrotal. WTH cares about lug nuts? Thanks, I needed a laugh this morning.

Sponsored

Mr. Flibble

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1995 Delica L400, Kia Soul EV, Jeep Diesel
Occupation
Computer Nerd
Light up Truck Nuts that plug into the hitch power:
Ford F-150 Lightning An important conversation...about truck nuts. 41ec9BB2IRL._AC_

Last edited:

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
I'm thinking light up is the only way to go.

GoGoGadgetTruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E First Edition, 2022 Lightning Platinum
[checks calendar] nope, not April 1.

😉😂

GoGoGadgetTruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E First Edition, 2022 Lightning Platinum
I'm thinking light up is the only way to go.
I used to think that way but now I have a large surgery bill, need to take medication regularly, and am on three different state and federal lists. Plus, I can no longer have children.

wait, wait, there's a context here. okay, um, scratch all that.

Sponsored

Jseis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
July 2021 SR MME, July 2023, Lightning Lariat