• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Anyone bought and installed the Eibach Pro Kit?

Iroc34a

First Name
Roc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Mechanic for American Airlines. GSE (ground equipment) 37 years. Worked on everything from Lawn mowers to Boeing 747's.
It is unfortunately, I think I found it slightly cheaper. Side note I'm not entirely sure you need it. The wheels might stay within spec with the 1.5 inch drop. Might be worth installing the McGaughy's kit and checking before doing the icon camber kit. I didn't check and just had the shop do both.
Great that was what I was thinking. I'll try it first. Thanks a lot !
Sponsored

KHines

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
It is unfortunately, I think I found it slightly cheaper. Side note I'm not entirely sure you need it. The wheels might stay within spec with the 1.5 inch drop. Might be worth installing the McGaughy's kit and checking before doing the icon camber kit. I didn't check and just had the shop do both.
I dropped my rear 1.5” using the rough country kit. I checked the alignment values after and the toe was able to be brought back into spec, the camber then measured -1.8 degrees and max neg spec from Ford was -1.5 degrees. I opted to not install the camber kit as I saw that trouble not worth the correction (and, my 5’9” 160lb self was holy s**t worn out after battling with the massive bolts and springs - big ups to the dudes that do this work every day). As long as the toe is correct the additional wear from neg camber should be minimal.

Now, if you regularly tow/haul, the values might get a little crazy back there.

edsasso

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 bronco, 2022 expedition, 2023 lightning
Occupation
HVAC
I did the Eibach springs, shocks and Icon camber kit. I love it and the truck performs very well. For example, I hauled 2400 lbs in the bed only 4 times this past weekend, no issue and didnt sit too lazy when loaded. The best part is the truck will still go 0 to 60 really fast (no downshifting and so on) and you cant tell there is a load. Here is a pic of me pulling off a little roof while loaded.

Sponsored