• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors

💥Attention💥

September 1st
, Fords annual price increase on their Extended Warranties. That means we are about 1 month away before this takes into effect.

This happens once a year!!! 👀

Last year, prices increased about 5% and roughly $100 or so. As for this increase, we have not received any word from Ford regarding pricing or how much the ESPs will be increased by.

If you're on the fence, I would encourage you to purchase now before the price increases take action TODAY at www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com. There are also brochures on the site that you can review to see which one best fit you and your vehicle needs.

The entire process will be handled seamlessly online by electronic signature and a secure electronic deposit. Your contract will be in force within 2-3 business days of completion of the deposit and electronic signature. Ford's ESP system is nationwide and will update electronically within their system showing your contract status, so you won't need a paper copy of the contract to bring with you.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out at 844-570-2507 or email [email protected].

Thank you everyone for your support and the opportunity to help with your peace-of-mind! :)

Ford F-150 Lightning Attention: Ford’s Annual Price Increase on ESPs (Extended Service/Warranty Plans)! Get Yours @ Granger Ford Before It’s Too Late! 1st pic.PNG
Sponsored

ackatack

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F-150 Lightning Lariat
Out of curiosity, why is the coverage not available in California?

Zaptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER and 2023 Lightning XLT ER
Occupation
.......... Trophy husband
Thanks for the reminder, just ordered the 10/100 for our second Lightning :)
-Zap

invertedspear

Threads
Reaction score
Website
lightningcalcs.pages.dev
Vehicles
Antimatter Blue XLT (312A) ER, 2004 Jeep TJ
Out of curiosity, why is the coverage not available in California?
CA state law requires those with CA addresses to purchase warranties from CA dealers. CA dealers will still honor all warranties, as people do move. So if you have a friend or relative in another state...

Sponsored

invertedspear

Threads
Reaction score
Website
lightningcalcs.pages.dev
Vehicles
Why do we need to order these from Granger? Can my local dealer offer it also?
In addition to the above answer of Granger offering the best price, some dealers, like my local dealer, don't sell Ford warranties. They use some 3rd party warranties from "Mechanical Protection Plan" which has terrible reviews.

It's Just Me

Threads
Reaction score
Sittin' On The Dock of Bay, watchin' the tide.....
Vehicles
It's got four wheels - Waiting on my '22 Lightning
CA state law requires those with CA addresses to purchase warranties from CA dealers. CA dealers will still honor all warranties, as people do move. So if you have a friend or relative in another state...
Ha. One more reason not to live there.

Massachusetts was the same a few years back. I couldn't get a warranty from Toyota because I didn't live there (best rates I could find) so we used my in laws house and then magically moved.

PrimeRisk

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F-150 L Lariat, 2023 Tesla MY, 2021 Tesla MYP
Occupation
Technonerd
Does anyone know where to find a side-by-side comparison of what is covered on Basecare vs Extracare vs Premiumcare?

Nikola 369

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 lightning Lariat SR
Occupation
Sales Engineer
Does anyone know where to find a side-by-side comparison of what is covered on Basecare vs Extracare vs Premiumcare?
You might just reach out directly to Grainger Motors and ask, I’m sure they have something and then you would already be cone Ted if you wanted to buy one

Sponsored
OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
REMINDER: :like:

Purchase your ESP before it is too late!💥

September 1st, Fords annual price increase on their Extended Warranties!!!!

Grab your peace of mind TODAY!

Go to https://grangerfordextendedwarranty.com/.

Thank you for your support:)

CRAIGC540

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariot F150 Lariat lightning
Occupation
Technician
When did this change? I bought this in 2022
When did this change? I bought this from Granger in 2022 from California.

RocketGhost

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER
I believe it's all explained on the Ford Protect site. But I recommend going with the Premiumcare, it covers everything functional and doesn't cost that much more compared to potential repair costs. It's the non-powertrain things I'm most worried about.

3rdgenfan

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 XLT SR, G8 GXP, TDI Rabbit
If I buy an ESP for my current truck, but then replace it with a new Lightning a few months to a year from now...can that be transferred over or would a pro-rated refund be applied to the new plan?

invertedspear

Threads
Reaction score
Website
lightningcalcs.pages.dev
Vehicles
When did this change? I bought this in 2022

When did this change? I bought this from Granger in 2022 from California.
Looks like March 2023 is when the law went into effect. I don't know the specific law, so it's hard for me to link to anything, but that date is pretty consistent with forum complaints here and in other car forums that they could no longer buy warranties from out of state entities. Or more specifically, entities licensed by the state of California, and CA is (likely) only going to license in state dealers.
Sponsored