• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Audio off

husky10101

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 diesel & 2023 F150 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Retired
Got into truck (2023 Lariat ER) and had this message. So in the center of the volume knob I turned on the audio, but still nothing. When the audio on the steering wheel volume buttons nor the volume dial works. When I turn it there is no strips showing the volume settings. But the dash is showing the name of the song that is playing. We did hit 100F today, which is hardly ever does here and I had to leave the truck outside because the drive was full of garage sale stuff. Could the heat affect it. Tried disconnecting the negative battery but same thing. Any suggestions?
Sponsored

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
No audio on any source? Did you try rebooting the touchscreen?

OP
OP

husky10101

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Yes and this morning when it was 49 degrees everything works. So it must have been the heat. If so what do people in Nevada, Arizona, & etc do?

Whitewater64

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY 23 F150 Lightning Lariat ER Max Tow Star White
Occupation
Singer/Conductor
Yes and this morning when it was 49 degrees everything works. So it must have been the heat. If so what do people in Nevada, Arizona, & etc do?
This has never happened to me, and I live in Palm Springs where - as the world knows - we hit an all-time high of 124 degrees recently. It's not the heat alone.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Got into truck (2023 Lariat ER) and had this message. So in the center of the volume knob I turned on the audio, but still nothing. When the audio on the steering wheel volume buttons nor the volume dial works. When I turn it there is no strips showing the volume settings. But the dash is showing the name of the song that is playing. We did hit 100F today, which is hardly ever does here and I had to leave the truck outside because the drive was full of garage sale stuff. Could the heat affect it. Tried disconnecting the negative battery but same thing. Any suggestions?
Can you send over a message with your VIN and estimated mileage? I would like to take a closer look at this audio issue on my end.

OP
OP

husky10101

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
1FTVW1EV8PWG06605 and milage is around 13,000 miles. Thanks