First Name
Jayden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Engineer
I love bluecruise. Even V1.0. I use it every day. I made the mistake of letting The Wife drive it on a road trip, and now she wants a mach E. Probably wouldn't spring for a yearly subscription, but it's definitely worth a $50 charge for a road trip. I just drove a Tesla with FSD. Not a fan.
Sponsored

Basis0439

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning
What does that mean "If BC is technically available beyond 7 years, no additional cost will be required"

Is this a lifetime subscription? I'd be into that.

MADequipment

First Name
Huy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat Avalanche Gray
Lots of folks complaining about updates here but frankly if you are not buying it for what it provides at the time of purchase then you doing it wrong.

Perfectly fine to be frustrated with the updates but NEVER buy something for what it MAY offer, buy it for what it DOES offer.
I agree that you should never buy it anything based on the premise of future functions.

That being said, a subscription is an entirely different product with what I perceive to be different end goals.

I buy a subscription with an expectation that 1) my ownership is finite because 2) the developer is making continuous improvements to the service.

Microsoft office 365 provides continuous updates with a sub as does Adobe. Netflix content changes all the time. If I buy Microsoft Office 2024, I retain the use of the software for my lifetime.

Thus, why should I pay for Bluecruise 1.3 if the software being used to run it isn’t changing or being improved? I don’t get the sense that the “mapped” divided highways affects my hands free availability because I’ve seen the system navigate areas with road construction where it clearly should have violated where a highway lane would have been mapped.

utekineir

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
raptor, others
another vote for overpriced and still pissed off the promised updates havent come while my existing subscription approaches running out

@Ford Motor Company

not happy, not satisfied, not impressed

do better
Sponsored