• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

California Deliveries

BlueF150Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Ford F-150 SuperCrew
Mine is still sitting at the rail yard, off the train, since Sunday. It’s about 40 miles from me and difficult to see.

At least one got delivered to Modesto, CA as it is already listed for sale at over $135,000 by the guy who bought it…
Sponsored

TadCurious

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Yeah I got my instant $750 when I picked it up last week...The $2K I'm not eligible for since I already got it for my Toyota Mirai 3 years ago (Which I think is complete BS). Oh well.....
Isn't the Mirai a FCEL? Page 18 of the CVRP Manual seems to indicate you can do one BEV too.
Ford F-150 Lightning California Deliveries 1656103064238

gorwell

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5 / XLT Standard
Yeah I got my instant $750 when I picked it up last week...The $2K I'm not eligible for since I already got it for my Toyota Mirai 3 years ago (Which I think is complete BS). Oh well.....
When did you buy the Mirai?

They changed the rule late 2019, so if you bought it I think before November 2019, you should still be able to claim one.

I just claimed one for my Ioniq 5 and I bought (and Claimed one) for my Egolf in August 2019.

Also, if someone else is in your houselold/on the purchase, you should be able to claim one for them as well. My wife will claim the F150L one.

(Other posted likely correct as well that FCEL is a different program)

Sponsored

REDHORSECA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning XLT SR - 5/30 Build, ICE F150 XLT Sold
Occupation
R&D

gorwell

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5 / XLT Standard
Not in this thread, but someone on the 5/16 thread is in Sacramento (Folsom Lake) and got an updated Delivery Date (to 1 week earlier): 6/27-7/3

Seeing if he knew what rail he was on. Only update was it was at a connection station around 6/19:

(Indiana Harbor Belt Rr Co ) Your ETA
is Jul-06-2022-Jul-12-2022.

So, not sure if it connected to an UP or BNSF train. I know it switches to UP.

frautumn

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Lariat
Mine is still sitting at the rail yard, off the train, since Sunday.
Jus found out that I am with you at Port Richmond! Been there since June 22nd apparently. The only update prior to that was May 29 at Ramp 59 so I thought it hadn't even shipped yet. Let's get those trucks on a convoy! Mine is heading to dealer in Redding (about a 3 hour drive from Richmond).

Avocadodude

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
Sounds like some San Diego deliveries will be happening this week.

Sponsored

Technoman

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 JK//2006 1T Silverado/1970 CJ/2023 Lightning
Occupation
Retired
Sounds like some San Diego deliveries will be happening this week.
Hey Kurt,
When yours shows up I really want to hear your experience with Grody. If I recall KM Ford is where F150ROD ended up. I'm starting to pay close attention so I'm ready to hit up the right dealer for 2023. I extended wave 6 with a 5K ADM at Gosch Temecula and I don't have a good feeling about them. My 5/19 reservation with a wave 6 invite tells me I might need to be ready for a early invite next round.
BTW Pretty cool to have 2 Avocado growers from Fallbrook in this event !
Cheers,Scott

OP
OP
F150ROD

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Hey Kurt,
When yours shows up I really want to hear your experience with Grody. If I recall KM Ford is where F150ROD ended up. I'm starting to pay close attention so I'm ready to hit up the right dealer for 2023. I extended wave 6 with a 5K ADM at Gosch Temecula and I don't have a good feeling about them. My 5/19 reservation with a wave 6 invite tells me I might need to be ready for a early invite next round.
Cheers,Scott
Gosch Temecula is charging $5k!!!!! I heard from a Social Media Star Gosch Hemet charges no ADM…WTH

kWfart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning-ER Lariat
Hey Kurt,
Cheers,Scott
Not an avocado grower but I live in Fallbrook as well! I ordered from Grody and can’t wait for delivery!

Technoman

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 JK//2006 1T Silverado/1970 CJ/2023 Lightning
Occupation
Retired
Gosch Temecula is charging $5k!!!!! I heard from a Social Media Star Gosch Hemet charges no ADM…WTH
Yup, at least they showed the ADM on the order screen. Don't know if their tune will change for 2023. I think Ford's hands are tied but we will see. Communication was lacking but I didn't want the Lariat ER so I extended and walked away from the mess. I think I'll drive to KM Ford the minute I get the invite so I can be armed with options when I hit Gosch. Of course, holding out for a Pro or XLT 311 SR might put me way down the road. I need a work truck...
Sponsored