Class Action Lawsuit - Home Integration System

tearitupsports

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
So I just self installed the HIS myself and have it working. I believe your truck needs to be at the 6.14 update though (which is when mine started to work). My system is not registered with Ford but I am now getting consistent transfer to the backup panel. The delta equipment works great. As everyone pointed out itā€™s the Bluetooth that is tricky.
i think the old versions of the truck updates did not work as well. I also believe that a lot of people have modem issues but donā€™t realize it. I think the truck modem, not the FCSP is the main problem.
Sponsored

First Name
Jackie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning 2022
Occupation
Retired
Hereā€™s another YouTuber who has made a number of videos on it. I think sheā€™s on this forum from time to time as well. If you go to the 5 minute point in this video sheā€™s describing her own latest woes with the system and how it relies on Bluetooth communication to function.
All,
Iā€™ve had nothing but a nightmare getting the home integration system (HIS) setup and to actually work. Ford has been useless, Sunrun useless, and Delta canā€™t do anything and they all point fingers at each other.

The last straw for me was when Ford closed the ticket stating someone will contact me at an unknown time by an unknown person via an unknown methodā€¦.they canā€™t help as itā€™s a known issue.

I have read on here that Iā€™m not the only one experiencing this ā€˜known issueā€™, therefore Iā€™m invested in getting at least 39 others who have purchased the HIS and cannot get it to work as advertised to join my class action lawsuit.

Please let me know if you are interested, have comments, or know someone that might be.

IMG_5826.jpg
is there an update on the proposed class action suit againsT Ford for the failing reverse power feature?

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E E4-X; 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
The reason I want to go to the HISis that I can get twice as much power out of the truck at any given moment 19.2 kW with the HIS versus the 9.6 kW from the PPO. I am net zero on consumption, just need a storage solution. Thoughts?
Iā€™m pretty sure the standard inverter in the HIS is about 10KW, if my memory serves. You might be confusing that with the 19.2 KW charging capability.
Sponsored