• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Clock is resetting itself.

Bitterbrush

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 F-150, 2015 Explorer, 2023 Lightning LariatER
Occupation
Pilot
Clock doesn’t stay set.

Truck tried downloading and installing the latest priority update yesterday. (the rebroadcast of 6.2.0) While it was struggling over 12 hours of that I happened to notice that the clock was off by an hour. I reset it. This morning when I checked on it it was off by an hour again. I reset it. A couple hours later when I discovered that the update hadn’t succeeded, I also noticed that the clock was off by exactly three hours.
Auto time zone update is off. In fact I can’t select it on.

Appreciate any thoughts.
Sponsored

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E E4-X; 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
There’s a setting for “Auto clock update.” Not sure the exact wording. I’ve have OTAs switch it off. If it’s off, the clock won’t stay set to the correct time.

BabyDoc1012

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 XLT, 2022 Mustang Mach 1, 2021 Expedition
I always keep my clock on the 24 hr setting, and I have noticed every time the truck gets an update it resets to the 12 hr setting.

OP
OP

Bitterbrush

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Pilot
We ran errands in the truck today and the clock reset itself after every stop, as well as some changes while driving. It’s also setting itself to the 24 hour version. Weird.
guessing that the incomplete update may be the culprit.

Sponsored

Green1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Paramedic
I always keep my clock on the 24 hr setting, and I have noticed every time the truck gets an update it resets to the 12 hr setting.
That's still better than mine, mine reset to 12-hour time every single time you got in the vehicle.
I actually went and changed a setting in forscan to force the 24-hour time to stay. That seems to have worked.

BabyDoc1012

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 XLT, 2022 Mustang Mach 1, 2021 Expedition
That's still better than mine, mine reset to 12-hour time every single time you got in the vehicle.
I actually went and changed a setting in forscan to force the 24-hour time to stay. That seems to have worked.
That’s crazy and would drive me nuts. It took me a couple updates to figure it out, and I was getting ready to get on here and ask about until I figured it out. It’s a nice way to hope in see it’s back to 12 hr and know I got something over night lol

OP
OP

Bitterbrush

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Pilot
Now I have noticed that the day of the week is wrong. Nowhere do I see a place to change it back, not that it would stay. This has caused issues with scheduled charging. Kind of ticks me off.
I wonder how long I will have to wait until the update gods correct this.
Sponsored