• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Electrify America to only allow charging to 85%

Mcyclonegt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 lightning xlt
Occupation
Fire
I love the idea about getting charged extra if you leave your vehicle plugged in after it has reached fully charged. I ran into that recently at a resort that had free charging. Someone left their Volvo plugged in for 12 hours and it was just a plug in hybrid. Fully charged after two hours. Pretty selfish.
Sponsored

VTbuckeye

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 Bolt, 16 XC90T8, 22 XC40 P8 Recharge, 17 Tacoma
I love the idea about getting charged extra if you leave your vehicle plugged in after it has reached fully charged. I ran into that recently at a resort that had free charging. Someone left their Volvo plugged in for 12 hours and it was just a plug in hybrid. Fully charged after two hours. Pretty selfish.
And the Volvo phevs lock the charging cord to the car. You can't even disconnect once it's fully charged (with the car locked or unlocked).

Woonkie

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 lightning platinum
Wait. There’s a way to charge at Electrify America? Every time I go to one they’re all broken or there’s a line so long there’s no use.
Sponsored