• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

F150 Lightning FORscan thread

turbobeast

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Lightning Pro
Occupation
IT
I’m confused by the references to Zone Lighting here. I have a Pro ER and I’ve always had the Zone Lighting feature on my display screen. Now, I don’t have max tow or trailer tech and the “zones” are simply the front and rear lights (no side zones or puddle lights), but the feature has always been there.

Are there some Pro owners out there where the Zone Lighting feature did not come enabled on the truck?
You likely have a '23 Pro, the people having the issues like me, seem to all have a '22 Pro without tow tech.
Sponsored

Last edited:

BhamDCam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Pro ER
Ah, you are correct. Mine is a 2023. Just added 2023 to my "Vehicles".

turbobeast

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Lightning Pro
Occupation
IT
What does this function do that a restart of the truck wouldn’t do? Is there any risk in doing a module reset? Thank you.

turbobeast

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Lightning Pro
Occupation
IT
I've reset the 3 modules still no change. The bed lights and switch are completely dead. Any other ideas on how to activate the bed lights and switch on a '22 Pro without Tow Tech or Zone Lighting? Thanks.

Sponsored

captcory

First Name
cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 FORD Lightning PRO, honda pilot
I have a no option '23 Pro (with working zone lighting from factory)and the bed lights and switch that I added do not work. This might be a hardware issue like the adaptive cruise control (ACC) missing wires. we need someone to investigate if the wires are there.

tenkwords

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F-150 Lightning XLT
Just confirming here that the latest Forscan (2.3.61) allowed me to enable Glare Free headlights on my 2024 Canadian spec XLT. Tested last night and appears to be doing its thing. If they've changed the headlight equipment on the 2024 F-150 ICE, it certainly doesn't seem to have affected the lights on the Lightning. (Which is unsurprising given it's not on the new platform).

tenkwords

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F-150 Lightning XLT
My guess is that they cost-cut them out of the 2024 ICE F150 headlight module but then removed them from the Lightnings to keep feature parity between them even though the Lightning is still using the old glare-free capable units.

The shipment stop on the 24's was quoted as being an issue with the headlight modules. I wonder if they went around and removed all the glare-free firmware before they shipped.

BhamDCam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Pro ER
I have a no option '23 Pro (with working zone lighting from factory)and the bed lights and switch that I added do not work. This might be a hardware issue like the adaptive cruise control (ACC) missing wires. we need someone to investigate if the wires are there.
Did you enable the bed lights through FORscan?
Sponsored