Sponsored

F150 Lightning FORscan thread

Firn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Pro ER
Hmmm

HCM (Headlight Control Module) shows a bit that can be flipped to enable "Showroom Mode".

Easy enough to try but my guess is there is a specific routine needed to get it to display the "showroom mode", any thoughts?
Sponsored

macguyver13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F-150 Lightning Lariat
Has anyone with a '24 Lightning (Lariat if it matters) got the glare free headlights to work? The spreadsheet (by livnitup) shows many settings to change in the Common tab. I can access all of them except the HCM 734-01-04. My truck only shows 734-01-01 and 734-01-02, but nothing past that in the first block so there is nothing to change.

Also, if I go to the "HCM (2024 Lightning)" tab in the spreadsheet, it doesn't list anything for 734-01-04 either. So why is that specified in the Common tab?

Has anyone with a '24 got that to work and if so, what values did you modify?

bmwhitetx

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired engineer
Here is a FORScan mod I applied a few days ago that I really like. The Lightning is annoying in that if you turn the truck on without your seat belt buckled, it chimes 4 times. (My routine is to hop in my vehicle, turn it on, then buckle my seat belt while it warms up (ICE) or boots.)

This mod changes the seat belt warning type from US to European. Now you get no chimes when starting the vehicle unbuckled. But you still get chimes if you start driving without being buckled (at an increasingly annoyingly level). Can't say if that part is any different.

IPC: 720-01-02: xxxx x2xx
Note this assumes the previous value was 0. If your value is different than 0 then add 2. Always refer to Livinitup's spreadsheet if unsure.

Last edited:

Firn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Pro ER
[sigh]...was trying to enable a few things with the headlights and now lost glare free and bending lights.

What's weird is the IPC shows the running light icon for all settings now (except off).

Firn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Pro ER
Has anyone with a '24 Lightning (Lariat if it matters) got the glare free headlights to work? The spreadsheet (by livnitup) shows many settings to change in the Common tab. I can access all of them except the HCM 734-01-04. My truck only shows 734-01-01 and 734-01-02, but nothing past that in the first block so there is nothing to change.

Also, if I go to the "HCM (2024 Lightning)" tab in the spreadsheet, it doesn't list anything for 734-01-04 either. So why is that specified in the Common tab?

Has anyone with a '24 got that to work and if so, what values did you modify?
Common tab is for ICE trucks so not ideal. I cannot offer a fix but I can recommend looking at each individual change for the 22-23 and then find each of those settings for the 24.
Also, I downloaded the entire spreadsheet and search it for the acronyms used
Sponsored