Ford Resumes Shipping Fast Charging Adapters

GunRack

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lighting XLT, Model 3 RWD
Looks like my adapter moved from July to August to September to January 25. Come on 2023 Blue Cruise!!
I was able to check on mine and I'm in the same boat, except I was originally a June delivery and have a much lower order number. 👀 Telling me January too. Lets go for end of Feb and make it an even year.
Sponsored

The Weatherman

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 RR F150 Lightning Lariat ER, 2020 Explorer PL
Occupation
Retired
Did Ford actually promise a date when these would ship? I don't remember it if they did.
BC 1.2 was promised as fall of 2023.

The Weatherman

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 RR F150 Lightning Lariat ER, 2020 Explorer PL
Occupation
Retired
Looks like my adapter moved from July to August to September to January 25. Come on 2023 Blue Cruise!!

1000026919.jpg
I’ll take Karaoke for a dollar to a donut.

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Lightning
Did Ford actually promise a date when these would ship? I don't remember it if they did.
I believe that Farley said within 2024 customers would receive their adapter when he also said access would be open to the Supercharger network. By providing multiple ‘ship by’ dates is also providing an inherent expectation. Missing it once is unfortunate but understandable. Missing it twice (or more) is unacceptable IMO.

Unfortunately, it’s a pattern when you look at what promises have been kept vs what promises haven’t (i.e., BC).

PA Lightning

First Name
Tbone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Pro
I moved from Sept. to Jan. as well.

I know a fellow who just got a Blazer EV and he got his charger adapter in a week. Not free, but he ordered it with his GM points.

Sponsored

derm

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 F-150 Sport 4x4; Ordered F-150 Lighting Larit
IT'S A YEAR!! Order 2/29/24.... My update from Ford just went to Jan 25. .... was June, then July, then Sept, now Jan. Losing faith that January will be the one...

bub

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Plat
To continue to rant about the lack of support for Canadian customers. From a FB group:

Yeah I'm under 1000, and also January. When they did the whole new status page crap the beginning of September I emailed ford Canada and asked them how come people in the us with numbers 20k+ has theirs and here I am under 1k and still no eta, and they responded saying Canada will only start receiving theirs once they have caught up the us, so I don't think we will ever get ours
Sponsored