• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

FordPass 5.5.0

ktn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning® LARIAT ER
No dark mode, widgets, or shortcuts support yet.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired

Sponsored

BhamDCam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Pro ER
Wait, I thought Ford removed the ability to plan/schedule a trip from the app a while back? I just installed the new app version and still couldn’t find where to do that.

FirstF150InCasco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Excuse my ignorance, but do I need to go to the App Store to download the new version? Or do I just wait for Apple / Ford to do that automatically?

Runaway Tractor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yes
Wow. Stunning and amazing work by Ford's software team once again. Ignore all the bugs, broken functions, and missing functions that everyone is screaming about. But add 2 features that nobody cares about.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Mashedtators

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning
Excuse my ignorance, but do I need to go to the App Store to download the new version? Or do I just wait for Apple / Ford to do that automatically?
App Store. Select your profile picture in the right corner. Pull the screen down to refresh what apps are available to update.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
IIRC depends on how you set up handling of updates of APPs on your phone, some folks like automatic updating, which happens periodically or manual which happens only at your command by going into the APP / PLAY store.

I'm on Android, a nerd and visit playstore daily to review what is queued up for install, if I were to not look all the time it would execute the updates approx. 24 hours after being published.