• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

KennyB123

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150 Lightning
That's the way to do it. I moved from Texas (a 2 plate state) to Michigan (1 plate state) and removed it. Glad I didn't drill holes in my truck.

That being said, I have an extra Mishimoto kit I would sell on the cheap for someone in need.

Marcelo Zanetti

First Name
Marcelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150; Ford F-150 Lightning; Ford Explorer;
Occupation
Electrician
That's the way to do it. I moved from Texas (a 2 plate state) to Michigan (1 plate state) and removed it. Glad I didn't drill holes in my truck.

That being said, I have an extra Mishimoto kit I would sell on the cheap for someone in need.
Is that Mishimoto kit you’re talking about the original front plate bracket/frame?
If so, I’d be interested since I cracked mine in an unfortunate encounter with a low pole at Home Depot parking lot about a year ago.
please let me know.
Thanks.

KennyB123

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150 Lightning
Is that Mishimoto kit you’re talking about the original front plate bracket/frame?
If so, I’d be interested since I cracked mine in an unfortunate encounter with a low pole at Home Depot parking lot about a year ago.
please let me know.
Thanks.
Yes, it's the exact kit on the link OP posted.

Sponsored

KennyB123

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150 Lightning
please let me know.
Thanks.
Let me know if you want it, I have someone else showing interest. I'll sell it for 40 plus shipping. (Probably 20-30 dollars)

Marcelo Zanetti

First Name
Marcelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Electrician
Let me know if you want it, I have someone else showing interest. I'll sell it for 40 plus shipping. (Probably 20-30 dollars)
Hey Kenny,
I'll take it, but could you please send me a picture of it just to make sure it's the same I have?
You can text me directly at (914) 906-0181.

Thank you,

fvineyard

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT ER, 2023 Hyundai IONIQ 5
Occupation
IT Manager
the original front plate bracket/frame?
please let me know.
Thanks.
If you are looking for the original OEM license plate bracket, I have one new and unused for a 2023 Lightning you can have for the cost of shipping. This will be one that requires holes in the bumper to mount.

What Ken has is a very nice choice, but if you already have holes in the bumper then it may not be what you need. I can send pics tomorrow if needed

Sponsored

Marcelo Zanetti

First Name
Marcelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Electrician
Good morning Frank,
You're totally right, just exchanged messages with Ken and his bracket is different than mine. I'm attaching pictures of mine here, and if yours is the one I need, I'll be glad to pay you for it. Please text me a picture of yours at (914) 906-0181 and I'll send you my address.
Thank you and have a great day...
Oh well! I've tried many times to upload the pictures I took but it didn't work and it didn't give me an error message. Perhaps the file is too large?!?! I can text you the pics...

Thanks in advance, and have a great day...
Marcelo

fvineyard

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT ER, 2023 Hyundai IONIQ 5
Occupation
IT Manager

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150

Iroc34a

First Name
Roc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Mechanic for American Airlines. GSE (ground equipment) 37 years. Worked on everything from Lawn mowers to Boeing 747's.
Did the Snap Plate . Worked just fine . And can be removed at anytime. Now I did modify the Grill Guard to fit Snap Plate from Every Amp

Ford F-150 Lightning Front license plate relocation kit Screenshot_20240821_213155_Gallery

OP
OP
DatOleMan

DatOleMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat and 2022 Mach e Premium
Did the Snap Plate . Worked just fine . And can be removed at anytime. Now I did modify the Grill Guard to fit Snap Plate from Every Amp

Screenshot_20240821_213155_Gallery.jpg

Looking good. Adding grill mesh is my next project.
Sponsored