• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Got my Ford NACS adapter today.

RickLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lightning ER Lariat,'22 Mach-E Premium 4X
I’m in the same boat as you really thought I was gonna get it in June and then I thought for sure early July. Now I’m starting to get nervous because I have a trip in August that I really want it for.
Why be nervous. Just order the A2Z Typhoon Pro adapter. Delivery is now showing first week of August. $15 priority shipping will not ship it sooner, but it will arrive quicker.

I got mine at the end of March and didn't get my Ford adapters until late June.

https://a2zevshop.com/?ref=Typhoon
Sponsored

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
I’m in the same boat as you really thought I was gonna get it in June and then I thought for sure early July. Now I’m starting to get nervous because I have a trip in August that I really want it for.
I am in the June pushed to July group too. My wife already did a trip we were hoping to have it for last week. I have another long(ish) day trip this weekend that I know I won't have it for. Next real long trip (~1200mi round trip) is in early August and I would love to have it for them as the EA sites I need to use are questionable, but planning on not having it.

queuewho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat SR
We are never getting them. At this point it seems intentional, by Tesla, to delay these forever.

Jake24

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'24 XLT Avalanche 9.6kW
July 7th order - Canada
FAE:90122447
Sponsored