Sponsored

Install 2nd battery?

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Platinum
They allegedly arrested 3 people who are accused of stealing and burning his truck, though I did find it odd that nothing was mentioned about the trailer since it seems like that would make it a a juicier news item. Just mentions a stolen F-150
Perhaps the trailer wasn't connected at the time?
Sponsored

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E E4-X; 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Was anything different proven? I'm an "innocent until proven guilty" kinda guy".
I normally am, too.
But the circumstances were very suspicious. He taps into the HVB system, bypassing a bunch of safety features, and suddenly, his truck burns. Then he immediately gets obnoxiously super defensive on here (hence the ban hammer) when he was questioned. I didn’t follow the story after that - maybe he is innocent?

Grease Lightning

First Name
Johnathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning XLT
I normally am, too.
But the circumstances were very suspicious. He taps into the HVB system, bypassing a bunch of safety features, and suddenly, his truck burns. Then he immediately gets obnoxiously super defensive on here (hence the ban hammer) when he was questioned. I didn’t follow the story after that - maybe he is innocent?
Plus you for got the time he was trying to sell…..up to the day it burned…..and only his truck was stolen from his unlocked house….super sketch. 🤷‍♂️

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E E4-X; 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Plus you for got the time he was trying to sell…..up to the day it burned…..and only his truck was stolen from his unlocked house….super sketch. 🤷‍♂️
Yeah, I forgot that he was trying to sell it.
Sponsored