Sponsored

Lightbar wrapped with STEK Light Protection Film

derelict

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
XLT ER
I happened to stumble upon this video on youtube:

I have been looking at options to cover up the light bar, I looked at the Bogartech stuff (which it seems they don't offer anymore) and the Lamin-X pre-cut stuff. After looking at all of those who had their light bars tinted, I figured out it was too hard for me to do myself and it seems even too hard for many installers. So after watching this video and seeing that they were also located in SoCal, I reached out to them.

Ford F-150 Lightning Lightbar wrapped with STEK Light Protection Film IMG_1498
Ford F-150 Lightning Lightbar wrapped with STEK Light Protection Film IMG_1499

I just got my rig back today and I have to say I am more than pleased with the way it came out. It is truly a custom job and took an entire day for them to do. I dropped it off in the morning and picked it up the next morning. Stek comes with a 10 year warranty, this is not going to degrade and peel after a year or two. If you are in SoCal and are thinking of getting this done, I would highly recommend them, they are in Hacienda Heights, very close to the Puente Hills Mall.

https://www.wrapstarsoc.com/

They did a quick video of my rig here:

Sponsored

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, 2022 Lightning ER
I dig the rig. How's the light bar appearance at night? I've seen some that end up with a yellowy glow.

OP
OP
derelict

derelict

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
XLT ER
Thanks! I just got it today so I will check it out tonight and report back.
Sponsored