Nav showing wrong location after messing with forscan

fisherjuly2000

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat
I was messing with forscan after I got my truck. I put a leveling kit on and 33” tires and wanted to customize it to my liking using forscan. I changed the tire size, enabled matrix headlights, disabled backup beeper, seatbelt, and I think a few other small things. I noticed that now my gps is showing a very inaccurate location and I can’t seem to figure out what the issue is. I disconnected the battery and that didn’t help. I just found something on a different forum saying to do a pcm module relearn to fix the P160A code and that didn’t seem to help. The P160A is the only present DTC. Any advice helps. Thanks.
Sponsored

OP
OP

fisherjuly2000

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I also just found in the APIM that “GPS from telematic control unit module was disabled. I tried to enable it but that didn’t change anything except now I noticed there’s a red ? Flashing on the nav

flyin525

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
Gussing you didnt save a backup before making those changes?

There is a motorcraft site where you can get your origional asbuilt data but thats risky since its been so long since its been new.

PSA: NEVER make changes in FORScan without making a backup.

OP
OP

fisherjuly2000

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Gussing you didnt save a backup before making those changes?

There is a motorcraft site where you can get your origional asbuilt data but thats risky since its been so long since its been new.
I was stupid and thought that it originally saved everything when I saved the stock profile. I just tried to load factory as built on the different modules I messed with and bringing the ipc back to stock actually made the gps go back to where it should be. Now I just need to figure out what I changed in there that caused this
Sponsored