Sponsored

New Ford Private offers include F150 Lightning

Silenze

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Just got an email for 2k on instock or ordered lightnings

We’ve got a powerful Exclusive Cash Offer and a Personal Code to Save on new Ford vehicles: Save $2,000 on F‑150®, F‑150 Lightning®, Super Duty®, or Expedition®. You can also save $750 on most other Ford vehicles.*

And because you’re such a valued customer, you can combine this incentive with other offers available to everyone else – on a vehicle in stock or one you custom order. But this exclusive offer won’t be around forever. So, head to your dealer before it expires on Ap‍r‍i‍l 2, 2‍0‍2‍4.

New 2‍0‍2‍3/2‍0‍2‍4/2‍0‍2‍5 vehicles: Excludes all Raptor® models, Bronco®, Mustang® Dark Horse™, Mustang Mach 1®, Mustang® Shelby® GT350®, Shelby® GT350R™, Shelby® GT500®, Transit®, and Transit Connect®. May not combine with other private or commercial offers, conquest cash, owner loyalty, and lease renewal programs. A/Z/D Plan ineligible. Nontransferable out of household. Limit one per household. U.S. residents. Prior purchases not eligible. Place an available order or take new retail delivery from an authorized Ford Dealer’s or Lincoln Retailer’s stock by 4‍/‍2‍/‍2‍4. See dealer for details. Dealer: Claim in VINCENT using #32254 and customer ID.
Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
I got that too, BUT way to early to be trading in my 22 for a newer model.

flyct

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'24 F-450 Platinum & '23 Ford Lightning Lariat & 2 Tesla Model Ys
Occupation
Blissfully Retired
I got that also. I'll be using the $2k on a F-450 Platinum X-Plan order that is scheduled to be built next week and I should take delivery in February.

I also got another similar PCO late last year that didn't include the Lightning in the $2,000 but it did allow a $750 PCO on the Lightning I bought in October.

ScubaSteve_TheReal

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Platinum - Carbonized Gray Metallic
Occupation
Derivatives
Maybe Ford Motors Company will share some of the love to people like myself who bought at the very highest prices with zero rebate or incentives.

My 2023 F150 Lightning has been in service since December 5th waiting for battery modules and parts and is inoperable. Fords SSSC has locked out my service department since December 18th with the phrase “researching”.

I’m at virtually 30 days without my truck due to fords inability to send the parts to my EV Certfied dealership to fix my dam* truck.

I really don’t want a **BUY-BACK** at this moment but I should be due some serious love and major compensation for this. I’ve owned my truck since the high prices of early January 2023. All this resulting from tho …*57 update and recalls initiated and apparently were unable to handle in a timely manner.

FORD are you listening?
Can you hear me know..??

Ray R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Flash, Model Y Performance
Maybe Ford Motors Company will share some of the love to people like myself who bought at the very highest prices with zero rebate or incentives.

My 2023 F150 Lightning has been in service since December 5th waiting for battery modules and parts and is inoperable. Fords SSSC has locked out my service department since December 18th with the phrase “researching”.

I’m at virtually 30 days without my truck due to fords inability to send the parts to my EV Certfied dealership to fix my dam* truck.

I really don’t want a **BUY-BACK** at this moment but I should be due some serious love and major compensation for this. I’ve owned my truck since the high prices of early January 2023. All this resulting from tho …*57 update and recalls initiated and apparently were unable to handle in a timely manner.

FORD are you listening?
Can you hear me know..??
You might call Ford customer service and tell them about your experience. Let them know you need a vehicle you can trust for the long term. Perhaps ask for their max extended warranty so you can feel comfortable you’ll be taken care of in the long run. I’ve had luck with this approach in the past.

Sponsored

WildBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F150 Lightning Flash

FORD are you listening?
Can you hear me know..??
I'm afraid the only way corporations like Ford listen to their customers is when their bottom line is impacted. In this case, I'd just lemon law the truck and move on. Ford will lose thousands on the buyback and if this happens enough times, maybe, just maybe, Ford will listen to customers and fix problems. Otherwise, they will tell you to pound sand.

ScubaSteve_TheReal

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Derivatives
You might call Ford customer service and tell them about your experience. Let them know you need a vehicle you can trust for the long term. Perhaps ask for their max extended warranty so you can feel comfortable you’ll be taken care of in the long run. I’ve had luck with this approach in the past.
That would be nice…
Thanks for your input.

ScubaSteve_TheReal

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Derivatives
I'm afraid the only way corporations like Ford listen to their customers is when their bottom line is impacted. In this case, I'd just lemon law the truck and move on. Ford will lose thousands on the buyback and if this happens enough times, maybe, just maybe, Ford will listen to customers and fix problems. Otherwise, they will tell you to pound sand.
Thanks for your comments,
you might probably have a point.

Hdscreens

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bronco
Any idea what triggers or qualifies someone on receiving the $2000 email offer?

Sponsored

flyct

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'24 F-450 Platinum & '23 Ford Lightning Lariat & 2 Tesla Model Ys
Occupation
Blissfully Retired
Any idea what triggers or qualifies someone on receiving the $2000 email offer?
it’s a Mystery. I got one last year that expired 1/2/24. It was $2,000 for F150 & Superduty but only $750 for Lightning. Then I got another one at the end of the year for $2,000 that expires 4-2-24 and it includes Lightning at $2,000. I used the ($750) one last year to buy my Lightning and will use the $2,000 one to buy my special ordered F-450 Platinum that’s being built this week. I have no idea what triggered them.

Last edited:

Prime8

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Colorado
Occupation
Construction
I know this is an older thread but I just got a new similar offer, this time it's $2500 off.
Has anybody used one of these? I'm wondering how they work and when to bring them up during price negotiations. Do we think that they won't affect the dealer's bottom line as they come direct from Ford?

Scorpio3d

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
SS/IBA car wash owner
Yes, I used one when I bought my Lightning in March. It is from the corporation should have no effect on the dealer, pretty much the same as a factory rebate. I would negotiate my best price and then say oh yeah I have this other discount as well!

Prime8

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Colorado
Occupation
Construction
Yes, I used one when I bought my Lightning in March. It is from the corporation should have no effect on the dealer, pretty much the same as a factory rebate. I would negotiate my best price and then say oh yeah I have this other discount as well!
Excellent, thx for the info!
Sponsored