• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

BhamDCam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Pro ER
23 Pro ER, build month of May 2023. Just got ECG-24.2.4.9 today while out running errands.

My first update since April 25th.
Sponsored

VTRedWingsFan

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER, 2020 Escape
Occupation
IT delivery
23 Lariat ER . Nothing since 23-PU1113-UNX-DC on 05/22/24.

RocketGhost

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER
So it looks like this is only for '23 trucks - maybe those that didn't get any updates for months and finally got the 4.2.x.x earlier this year.

Through the posts I don't see anyone with a '22 report it. I was at the front end of most releases. Last update was a failure for me - truck was in the shop for a battery module on April 2 - 23-PU1024-6CH-AUD.
I have a 22 and have not gotten it. I've had a few updates here and there since I got the truck a month ago, the most recent a week ago. But the fact I haven't gotten it doesn't mean much at this point since I'm way behind on many anyway.

Reactions: GDN

Montecarlossfan

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Azure Gray XLT Lightning
Occupation
Programmer
I got a message on my 23 xlt that vehicle unblocked and then it showed this update available

VTRedWingsFan

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER, 2020 Escape
Occupation
IT delivery
23 Lariat ER . Nothing since 23-PU1113-UNX-DC on 05/22/24.
Should have posted in this thread sooner. :)
Update ECG-24.2.4.9 applied while I was at the Dr this morning!

Sponsored

farmtruck

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F350XLT, 2 x 12 F250XLT, 23 Lightning Lariet ER
Occupation
Farmer
Just got this one. No notifications. If I hadn't been looking at other settings, I wouldn't have seen the update.

Reactions: N87

Dinozero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning ER Lariat
Just got this update today. I know a few others did too. Last update was May 21. Get steady updates

Ekiehn

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning
Just got this update today as well... Last update was Tesla update back in March... looking forward to updates possibly coming more regularly again...

Sponsored

VTHokies

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘23 F150 Lightning Lariat ER (Sept ‘23 build)
mine came back today. WTH. Is so clearly a software issue when an update makes it go away for a few days then it just pops right back. So frustrating. Maybe one day.
I gave the below to my dealership when they were doing other warranty work and has fixed the issue for me...
SSM 52161 2022-2023 F-150 Lightning - Equipped With Front Park Aid (Minor Feature Code HNLAB) - Inoperative Front Parking Sensors With Front Parking Sensors Not Available Sensors Blocked See Manual Message In The Instrument Panel Cluster (IPC)
Some 2022-2023 F-150 Lightning vehicles equipped with front park aid (minor feature code HNLAB) may exhibit an inoperative front park aid feature with a Front Parking Sensors Not Available Sensors Blocked See Manual message in the IPC without any diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs) associated with the condition. To confirm a vehicle is built with a certain minor feature code, review the build information by double-clicking the vehicle identification number (VIN) in the upper left corner in the Professional Technician System (PTS). This may be due to the software level of the image processing module A (IPMA) and/or the power steering control module (PSCM). To correct the condition, reprogram the IPMA and the PSCM using the latest software level of the Ford Diagnosis and Repair System (FDRS) diagnostic scan tool. For claiming, use causal part 14G647 and applicable labor operations in Section 10 of the Service Labor Time Standards (SLTS) Manual.

NOTE: The IPMA software update that addresses the symptom listed in this bulletin may have been sent via Ford Power-Up software updates delivered over-the-air (OTA) to connected vehicles that have automatic updates enabled through the center display screen. Enter the vehicle identification number (VIN) in Professional Technician System (PTS) and check the OTA Dashboard under the Connected Vehicle tab for OTA update history. If an update to the IPMA has successfully completed recently and the customer is reporting the symptoms are no longer present, this article may not apply.

sfringer

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
My '23 Lariat ER just updated while out grocery shopping.

HaroldCal

First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2x F150L MY2023 (1 Plat, 1 Lariat)
Occupation
IT
Got this one yesterday for my 23 Plat. Last one was the Tesla update.

Nothing on my 23 Lariat yet.

Jim Lewis

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Accord 2017; 2023 Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired
I almost got the update yesterday, as the wife and I were about to leave our driveway to go grocery shopping...
Ford F-150 Lightning OTA ECG-24.2.4.9 Software Distribution Enhancement IMG_0980

Hmm... Seems like my SYNC screen might need a little TLC from a microfiber cloth... IRL, the dust and fingerprints aren't so obvious! A high-res camera focused on a plane resolves stuff wonderfully...

PACSMAN

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I got this yesterday - 23 Lariat ER
Sponsored