• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

ECG-24.2.4.10 Enhanced Stability

zinkscott

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Cloud Engineer
My truck is at the body shop and this installed.

Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
XLT ER
Oct 23 build, XLT ER, end of March purchase... This came in today. Still no 6.8 but everything from radio presset stuff to AM radio, all the relevant 4 series of catch ups and all the other 6's below 6.8, and all the current software for the software, for the software to help the software for the downloads of software to help the software to download.... Most of the newer ones came in before the older ones caught up. I probably would have bought the lightning much earlier if I knew I was going to have so much fun figuring out that when I get a Ford matrix glitch it means I'm getting an update. This update took out my bluetooth mic during a call. The last one something blah blah blah .DC said my cruise control was not active while driving down the highway while using cruise control and it was still active. The Tesla station update download and I had the glitch to put my hands on the wheel meanwhile I was stopped at a traffic light.

I now get the download icon saying something is coming and then even get a notice that something is scheduled to update and it will take such and such amount of time at my scheduled time and nothing. It's just phantom updates.

VTHokies

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜23 F150 Lightning Lariat ER (Sept ā€˜23 build)
Got this today as well, my connected services was down and WiFi wasnā€™t working the last 3 days (FordPass app wasnā€™t working, couldnā€™t connect to the truck) and then all of sudden it all worked this morning and got the update noticeā€¦

Ford F-150 Lightning ECG-24.2.4.10 Enhanced Stability IMG_5824

jwbrigance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F150 Lightning Flash, 2023 Chevrolet Bolt EUV LT
I received this overnight on my '24 Flash - woke up to check how the charge was doing and saw a note in the app telling me the update had completed.

Sponsored

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV
Mine still say ā€œNot Completedā€ and it has been like this for well over a week. I drove over 500 miles so it canā€™t be waiting for something.

OP
OP
ScubaSteve_TheReal

ScubaSteve_TheReal

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Platinum - Carbonized Gray Metallic
Occupation
Derivatives
Received that one just a couple of days ago without any issues that Iā€™ve noticed.
It was immediately followed up the next day with 24-PU0119-DC-CHG4 (Tesla update) which is a definite step in the right direction.
Sponsored