• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

OTA Update Question

BabyDoc1012

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 XLT, 2022 Mustang Mach 1, 2021 Expedition
Hopefully, I think our last 2 or 3 updates were within 2 days of each other.
I just got the update. Maybe we will start seeing updates a little more regularly
Sponsored

ScubaSteve_TheReal

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Platinum - Carbonized Gray Metallic
Occupation
Derivatives
Of those getting all these regular updates now, who has gotten the “Campaign# 23B70” AKA battery monitor sensor replacement” completed yet?
I have not yet on my current Lightning I bought this March, and have not gotten but two updates since then…. Trying to draw a correlation.

Sponsored

marlin1060

First Name
Mearl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat ER
Of those getting all these regular updates now, who has gotten the “Campaign# 23B70” AKA battery monitor sensor replacement” completed yet?
I have not yet on my current Lightning I bought this March, and have not gotten but two updates since then…. Trying to draw a correlation.

marlin1060

First Name
Mearl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat ER
I've had my 2023 Lariat for almost exactly and year now, and I believe that I've had 3 updates period, and all since end of February. And I've taken my truck in for the BMS. So I don't think that you'll find this to be the issue. But probably just the whims of chance.

potato

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT ER
People keep trying to find patterns. There is no pattern
Sponsored