• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

PTS/FDRS VIN Check Thread (service unavailable)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhawkbear

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat ER
I’ve been able to upgrade to sync 23291 so far.
There’s another APIM update waiting for me, which I’ll do tomorrow morning, and maybe it will unlock more updates. I’ll have to wait and see.
And there is a BCM update, which I can’t do since you need some other login.
But overall, this has gone super smooth. It’s all about patience.
I got the final APIM update done. I went from 4.2.x to being all the way caught up.
The only one I can’t do is the BCM, but maybe that will come to me in an OTA now. (And hopefully I actually start getting OTAs now)

@rugedraw you've been amazing. I can’t thank you enough for helping me and answering all of my questions.
Sponsored

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, 2022 Lightning ER
I got the final APIM update done. I went from 4.2.x to being all the way caught up.
The only one I can’t do is the BCM, but maybe that will come to me in an OTA now. (And hopefully I actually start getting OTAs now)

@rugedraw you've been amazing. I can’t thank you enough for helping me and answering all of my questions.
Mine is at the dealer now, should know next week what, if anything, they say about my lack of OTA. I get the feeling I'll be following your path very soon.

jhawkbear

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat ER
Mine is at the dealer now, should know next week what, if anything, they say about my lack of OTA. I get the feeling I'll be following your path very soon.
I’m glad I invested in the mongoose and power supply. It’s just sad that we have to go that route when Ford should be doing these updates OTA.

OP
OP

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
Hello, can someone check to see if there any updates worth paying the 2 day license of FDRS? Thank you.

VIN: 1FT6W1EV8PWG60670
This is what you show pending:

Ford F-150 Lightning PTS/FDRS VIN Check Thread (service unavailable) 1724690057458-d3

I was out on vacation last week, so if I missed any requests, lm

jamelski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Lariat
Any one with FDRS able to run my vin to see if this is a one time thing or an issue I need to go to dealer?

My new 2024 gave me a wrench. Hoping nothing

The other day I turned on the truck and I had a wrench light got the push to my FordPass app, four-wheel-drive fault, error, blah, blah blah
Drove to Church parked no problem and when I drove home, wrench was gone no issue since. I only asked because wify has a 21 mache gtpe when we first got it wrench light came on three times and would go away after driving but the fourth time it stayed on and they had to replace a module based off some pin test 🤷🏻‍♂️

Ford F-150 Lightning PTS/FDRS VIN Check Thread (service unavailable) IMG_0409

Sponsored
OP
OP

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
Any one with FDRS able to run my vin to see if this is a one time thing or an issue I need to go to dealer?

My new 2024 gave me a wrench. Hoping nothing

The other day I turned on the truck and I had a wrench light got the push to my FordPass app, four-wheel-drive fault, error, blah, blah blah
Drove to Church parked no problem and when I drove home, wrench was gone no issue since. I only asked because wify has a 21 mache gtpe when we first got it wrench light came on three times and would go away after driving but the fourth time it stayed on and they had to replace a module based off some pin test 🤷🏻‍♂️
Post or send me the VIN and I'll check to see if I see anything that stands out.

moder8tor

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 F150 Lariat Lightning, 18 F250 Lariat Diesel
Occupation
hard worker
Howdy. my vin is 1FTVW1EV1PWG13296 . can please find out it this has the tesla charger update because I have yet to be successful. Thanks!

OP
OP

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
Howdy. my vin is 1FTVW1EV1PWG13296 . can please find out it this has the tesla charger update because I have yet to be successful. Thanks!
OTA history only goes back so far, so I can't see every OTA you've gotten. However, based on the fact that you do not have an OBCC update pending, I am inclined to say you do have the update.

Ford F-150 Lightning PTS/FDRS VIN Check Thread (service unavailable) 1724962481138-q5

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
Good morning - wondering if I could get a check on current status - 1FTVW1EV3NWG03253

'22 Lariat - The last update was Audio back in March and it failed. I'm stuck on dowloading for the latest update this week that seems to do a config update. Wifi / no-wifi, rebooting, nothing has made it move again.

OP
OP

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
Good morning - wondering if I could get a check on current status - 1FTVW1EV3NWG03253

'22 Lariat - The last update was Audio back in March and it failed. I'm stuck on dowloading for the latest update this week that seems to do a config update. Wifi / no-wifi, rebooting, nothing has made it move again.
You have update and the new 6.14.0 in queue at the same time. The first one needs to go through or fail before the APIM update can attempt. Try rebooting the GWM/TCU with FORScan to see if that helps the config one go through. PTS shows it is ready to install.....can't tell what's holding it up.

Ford F-150 Lightning PTS/FDRS VIN Check Thread (service unavailable) 1725031108970-2h

Sponsored

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Thanks for the feedback. Installed the latest Forscan and headed out to the truck, only to see a message saying the last SW had failed and a new one would be sent. Then I rebooted to No SW, then 6.14 started downloading. So I'll hang with it here and go update the 6.14 thread.

OP
OP

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
Thanks for the feedback. Installed the latest Forscan and headed out to the truck, only to see a message saying the last SW had failed and a new one would be sent. Then I rebooted to No SW, then 6.14 started downloading. So I'll hang with it here and go update the 6.14 thread.
Weird. PTS shows it went through and is downloading the files for 6.14.0 now.

Ford F-150 Lightning PTS/FDRS VIN Check Thread (service unavailable) 1725035450363-za

• Love
Reactions: GDN

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Thank you. I guess I just missed the completed screen while I was booting the PC for Forscan. 6.14 is indeed downloading. I started a new thread and posted the release notes. Another user already has it installed. Looking forward to this and getting some new SW.

MrH42

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat ER, 2023 Subaru BRZ
Any chance someone can check my VIN? I thought it was keeping up to date ok, but they've come to a grinding halt. I don't have the battery voltage sensor changed yet, but I haven't had a single update unable to install. Just seems like I don't get many updates pushed my way.

VIN: 1FT6W1EV3PWG58826

Thanks!

dustintinsley

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat
1FT6W1EV3PWG50077

Just checking as I was hoping to receive the latest OTA but haven't
Sponsored