OP

Rlevans

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat F-150 Lightning
Yeah my Lariat is ER and yes was super cool of them to loan us a charger. We live 30+ miles out of town so charging locally would be a PITA
Contacted Sunrun yesterday and truck was still marked “in production” so I called the dealership. If I don’t see some progress by end of week I’ll escalate.
Sounds like it’s a good idea to keep after them…

Will definitely check for discounts n a mobile charger as I’d like to have one for backup/ travel/ whatever.
Sponsored

bigtundra

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
I got my truck in December of 22 and it took 6-7 weeks before I got my charger. Funny that sunrun said then, it was a data issue between them and Ford. I think it's BS and they can't meet demand or run out of stock, but you are supposed to get it in a week as others have said once it's marked sold.
The dealer initially was not helpful and Sunrun was worthless. Ultimately what got it resolved was calling the Ford dealer complaint line. I don't have it in front of me, but we found it googling/searching Ford.com site.

In the end the dealer went out of there way and bought one for me and then when mine finally came I gave them that one to put in their parts inventory.

The sunrun Ford partnership is a cluster IMO. Good Luck.

peoples1234

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Volvo C40, 2023 Lightning ER
Got mine today. Early Nov 23 purchase.
Sponsored