• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Reduced power with no Fault code

The Weatherman

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 RR F150 Lightning Lariat ER, 2020 Explorer PL
Occupation
Retired
I’ve read reports here that indicate it takes several weeks for the battery system to recalibrate and balance the cells of the HVB after a module replacement.

Could be what your seeing.
I just has this happen to me this morning. My truck was at the dealer for a month a few weeks ago getting a battery module replaced. I got it back and then flew out of town for a week so it wasn't driven. Worked fine yesterday. Got in it this morning and it went to 56% throttle when I shifted into reverse. Figured I could get to work and worry about it tomorrow. As I drove a .Ile it went down to 51%. I did notice a single click sound coming from the front when I accerlated from a stop but didn't think to check the motor power distribution. Turned around and went home and called the dealer. Got back in it about 10 minutes later and all is fine. So now I'm just monitoring it.
Sponsored