• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

SOC would no go below 64%.

N87

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 FL
Occupation
Engineer
Second occurrence on my 2023 ER XLT. Noticed State of Charge mismatch between what the truck shows vs what is in Ford Pass. The truck display shows 43% and goes up when I charge it and goes down as I drive. In other words acts normally.
The Ford Pass, on the other hand, gets down to 64% and stops, no matter what the actual SOC is. The value only changes, if the charge level gets above 64% at that point I can see the percentage changing. So tracking without issues.
Also, it seems the link between Ford Pass and the truck is invalid until the SOC gets above 64% (can't lock/unlock the truck, can't start pre conditioning, doesn't display truck location etc)
Tried resetting the display as stated in the manual. Pulled Fuse 13. Reinstalled the app itself. No help to the issue. I wonder if anyone experienced that
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Is your Ford pass up to date v5.3.1 ios & 5.3.2 android.?

OP
OP

N87

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 FL
Occupation
Engineer
5.20 Android

OP
OP

N87

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 FL
Occupation
Engineer
Just updated to 5.3.2. Rebooted the phone. Still the same issue.

Update:
After uninstal/reinstall of the app and several phone reboots, the state of charge and the rest of the features started working.
I hope that was all due to outdated FordPass SW version. Thank you for your help @TaxmanHog

Last edited:

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, 2022 Lightning ER
The delayed response after updating the app may just be from Ford's glacially slow servers catching up with you. Fingers crossed that problem doesn't return!

Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Just updated to 5.3.2. Rebooted the phone. Still the same issue.

Update:
After uninstall/reinstall of the app and several phone reboots, the state of charge and the rest of the features started working.
I hope that was all due to outdated FordPass SW version. Thank you for your help @TaxmanHog
Glad to see the positive results for you!!

Reactions: N87
OP
OP

N87

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 FL
Occupation
Engineer
Update. Had another event of the same issue. Unable to connect to the truck. Tried resetting the connection by following the procedure. Reset F13. No help. Reset F32. No help. Gave up. After 2 days started working again as before without me doing anything to the truck, besides normal driving...crazy
Sponsored