Sun Run sent me an invoice after I canceled the install

Ken

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER
I originally was going to go with Sun Run to install the Ford charger, but they were not able or willing to complete it before the truck arrived, and then tried to send me photos asking to install it in the wrong location. I finally called a local electrician who was able to do it for much less and I cancelled with Sun Run. So they sent me an invoice, which doesn't even match the original agreed price. I re-read the contract I signed and there's no penalty clause for signing the contract up until 1 day prior to the install date. There's no penalty clause at all, actually. So I sent them a note, but this is just about what I expect from them. Ford made a poor partnership choice to install these chargers
Sponsored

Roy2001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MX LR; Prius Prime
Is there any update? Ford made a big mistake. They should just throw the charger in frunk.

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Is there any update? Ford made a big mistake. They should just throw the charger in frunk.
Or knock $1k off the price.

OP
OP

Ken

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER
I called and spent about 20 minutes on hold while the customer service rep escalated up the line. They said they would get back to me in a few days. I'll probably call back on Friday. meanwhile I got another bill in the mail the other day as a second notice. It's not even for the price that was in the contract so they have no idea what they are doing. It's funny that the very first page of the contract states that it is illegal for a contractor to charge for work not performed. Yet they are trying to do it anyway.

mr.Magoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER, AMB
At least they contacted you ;):rolleyes:
I've tried for months to get in touch with them without luck, so I agree, this partnership is not the greatest.
Sponsored