• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Church

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat Ext. range
Occupation
County Health Director
I just now pulled the trigger on the A2Z. I have a Tesla SC in town, which is surprising for West Tennessee. But leaving my home charger diameter and traveling the state/ family, out of state, has been on hold due to less than reliable station along the way.

Ford F-150 Lightning Supplier disrupts Tesla charging adapter shipments IMG_5897
Sponsored

It's Just Me

Threads
Reaction score
Sittin' On The Dock of Bay, watchin' the tide.....
Vehicles
It's got four wheels - Waiting on my '22 Lightning
Well, for 💩s and giggles, I checked my adapter status tonight. Since I checked yesterday it has now been moved from July to........September. I am in the 6600 range.

The morons at Ford have f#cked themselves, and done it hard.

What in the actual f@ck Ford? This nonsense right here is just a small tid bit of why EVs are not catching on more. And it does NOTHING to help Ford's image that a device that was ordered in February, and was originally supposed to arrive in May, then booted to June, then booted to July, and now to September (poor August wasn't worthy of being lied about.)

I have a trip next week, this adapter would have made that trip infinitely easier but the people at Ford and Tesla and the mysteries "third party vender" can't correct their rectal-cranial inversion so Ford especially comes out looking like a monkey copulating with a football.

Yeah I'm pissed. Not for any other reason that I, and thousands and thousands of others, have been outright LIED to by Ford, Tesla, and the "third party vendor" with absolutely NO communication at all about what has gone one.

Ford, if you read this thread and this post in particular you should be completely and utterly ashamed of yourselves for deceiving your customer base. Pathetic.

If you can't even get an adapter taken care of, how in the hell do you think you are going to correct losing $5,000,000,000 in a single year? Incompetence does not even begin to describe your horrific actions.

OK. Venting over.......I'll vent again in September when the estimated ship by date is corrected to December. We all know it's gonna happen. Un-freaking-believable.