First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Occupation
Retired
Since the Ford Pass App is frequently unresponsive, I was told that the place to go to is the Sync screen in the truck. So does someone have the navigation map to get to that screen using the small truck screen, not the large screen?
Sponsored

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E E4-X; 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
The center infotainment screen is “Sync.” What information are you looking for?

RickLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lightning ER Lariat,'22 Mach-E Premium 4X
Since the Ford Pass App is frequently unresponsive, I was told that the place to go to is the Sync screen in the truck. So does someone have the navigation map to get to that screen using the small truck screen, not the large screen?
The screen in front of the steering wheel is the instrument panel. The screen in the center of the vehicle is the Sync screen.

What are you trying to do?

Sponsored
OP
OP

anewbe

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Occupation
Retired
The screen in front of the steering wheel is the instrument panel. The screen in the center of the vehicle is the Sync screen.

What are you trying to do?
Two things. From time to time, I want to change the charge level. The I can change it on the app but the truck charges to the previous level. I was told I could do that on the screen. Second thing, I was told I could check the battery health.

RickLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lightning ER Lariat,'22 Mach-E Premium 4X
You can change the charge level in the Charging app on the center screen.

You CANNOT check the battery health. You can see the 12v battery SOC on the Ford.com site, but you need an OBD II adapter and an app like Car Scanner to see battery health.
Sponsored